4: Unwanted Reunion and Spiderman

Tommy barely had any time for himself. The only pity he felt for Eret was for the amount of paperwork she had to do.

Everyone wanted him, and he couldn't blame them. He was a big man. Tommy would want himself too.

The only time Tommy had for himself was at night when it was just him and the nightmares that held him in a chokehold. Dreams were the true killer.

Tommy didn't sleep anymore. He spent all of his time with Tubbo. Even if he was unresponsive.

Tommy promised Ranboo that he wouldn't go to Tubbo again that night. But what they didn't know wouldn't hurt them.

Tubbo was pale. Too pale for Tommy's liking. He didn't move as laid there peacefully. Tommy wished he could sleep that peacefully.

Tommy was instead haunted. By the lives he's taken and by the people he couldn't save.

He mainly dreamed of Wilbur. He dreamed of the rubble, he dreamed of the smoke. He dreamt of Pogtopia and the false promises that his brother made.

His dreams were weakness and Tommy learnt from his traumas that weakness was death.

Tommy took a seat on the bed next to Tubbo. He moved his face closer in hopes to see any sign of the shorter boy waking up. He pulled back when he saw nothing.

"If you wake up now then I won't throw you in jail." He murmured to the boy.

There was no response.

Tommy tried another tactic. He covered his face with his hand. He waited a moment before pulling his hand in hopes that the boy would wake up. He didn't

"yeah, I didn't think that would work"

Silence pooled in the room.

"Tubbo, please wake up. I know i've made a few mistakes but i really need you" He muttered "I don't know how much longer i can do this without you man"

nothing.

"You know it's incredibly selfish of you to go into a coma"

Tommy remained in the room for the rest of the night. He spent the night reading to the boy. It was the same book every night. It was the book that Tommy got on his 14th birthday from Technoblade.

Life was so easy back then, Before his life fell to rubble.

He wondered what happened to Technoblade and Phil after Wil died?

He thought Techno would have jumped at the opportunity to blow up L'manburg with Dream. Finish the job that Wilbur started.

The sun peaked through the lace white curtains and startled Tommy.

He walked up to the window and just watched it. The view was nothing on L'manburg's view but it was beautiful.

He saw his people gather in the square. setting up their markets for the day. If Tommy could, he would have smiled.

"what are you doing in here?" He heard a soft voice demand.

He twirled around to see the pink haired girl stand in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"I could ask you the same Niki?" He asked.

"I'm Tubbo's caretaker, I'm allowed to be in here"

"well-" Tommy thought up an excuse. "I'm just- checking to see if you would be on time"

Niki rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious, punctuality is very important to me"

Niki wasn't believing him.