36 ~ Blue Falcon

|BLUE FALCON: a supposed comrade whose actions harm his friends, often but not always, for his own benefit|

~

PRESENT: 2022
LOCATION: Mexican Special Forces base, Las Almas
REALITY: Project Nova

"You hid this, why?" Price's voice was angry, obviously, feeling himself betrayed by his boss just like the others.

No matter what happens, it doesn't change the situation we're in at this point, as our emotions are stacked up I don't even want to know which one will take his toll on each member whom are left here.

Captain John Price still wants to stay strong, calling with the betrayer over the laptop and I don't know if he's here right now, somewhere in the simulation or on the other side.

The general was here though; we've all experienced it, when I was "enlisted" for this task force for example, or when he communicated with us during a briefing.

This son of a bitch made sure of him being there for a split of a second, at the right time and moment, letting us think it's real while it was all in our god damn heads just like this god forsaken world!

You gotta give it to him, he's smart, and knew when to get in and out so that we're stuck in here for the longest of time without a way in or out.

Now why would he exactly do that?

Well, the news wasn't so easy to process when I finally told these poor souls in the cafeteria of the Mexican Special Forces base the real deal, telling them the truth when I sort of came out of my hibernation as the general did shut me down for a split second.

I don't know how he did it, because I can't fucking remember my own project anymore, even if he gave back some of my memories.

Not all of them, and god damn it, that shit hurts!

Poor Kyle, I can only stare at him from the table we're all standing around at, except for me who's sitting across from him, listening to everything that Price and Shepherd are discussing.

Kyle didn't even want this, and I feel so sorry for him; he was forced, and I'd never wish that for anyone.

Now, just to get a clearance to you all, I haven't told all of them the part where I had a fucking threesome with Simon and John.

I can't believe that happened, and it isn't necessary, and don't ask me why I've done it, but I'll guess it was just for fun when all of us were so desperate. In the end, it's like what, a year ago..?

Anyhow, I know everyone's still strong with the news I just told them; they aren't going to let themselves run.

I can't believe the general betrayed all of us for his own benefit. He made a deal with the enemy in the real world, so this one doesn't even matter anymore.

We need to get the hell out of this fake world, but how...? Shepherd made me remember shit, but not the most important part; the good part is still Lorenzo, who's hopefully still alive which means he out there in the real world.

"We all keep secrets, captain," Shepherd's voice spoke loud and clear on the other side, which made me angrier by just hearing his voice and I suppose the captain too.

"Then why didn't you discuss your fucking betrayal with us first? Why make a deal with the enemy out of the blue, you should know better! Why the hell wasn't I informed?"

"Consider yourself well informed now, John," The general sighed, while I shook my head unknowingly and not even Simon can calm me down.

"Oh, that's really fucking helpful general, thank you, but as of right now you forced us into this, and we never wanted it, and you have digged yourself your own hole in the ground you won't be able to get out off so easily!" Price latched out at him angrily.