Six

(Here's a song I thought fit this chapter pretty well)

*Yeonjun's POV (First person)*

Time seemed to stand still as I stared at the phone screen. But then I realized something and quickly pushed myself up, sprinting out the door and through the house. 

"Kai! Thank goodness you're okay!" I said with a sigh of relief as I saw Kai still sitting peacefully on the porch swing. Kai offered me a grin.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

I debated if I should tell him or not, but Kai must know me all too well.

"Yeonjun, tell me what's going on. I know that look."

I sighed and sat down beside him, handing over my phone so he could see the messages. After a minute, Kai snorted.

"Does this person honestly think they could ruin what we have? That's absurd!"

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"So, you don't know who it is?"

"Well..." I began hesitantly. "It's Dae-Jung..."

Kai blinked in surprise. "Seriously?" He waited until I nodded to continue. "The fuck? That creep is somewhere taking pictures of me?? And how would he even know we came here..."

I shivered slightly. "I don't know," I admitted. "Let's just go inside, okay?"

Kai nodded and I stood up, intertwining our hands. 

*Third person POV*

"Soo, want to tell me what you've planned?" Beomgyu asked Soobin.

"Now, where's the fun in that?" Soobin said with a grin. Beomgyu groaned.

"Come ooon, please?" But Soobin shook his head.

"We're almost there, don't worry."

After a couple of minutes of walking, they reached a lone dock. It was decorated with little lights on either side and rose petals scattered down the middle.

"Do you like it?" Soobin asked with a smile at the look of slight surprise and love on Beomgyu's face. Beomgyu nodded.

"You really got the whole romantic thing down." Beomgyu noted, staring at it with awe in his eyes.

"Only the best for you." Soobin said, lifting Beomgyu's hand and planting a kiss on it. Soobin took his hand and started leading him down it.

"If anyone ever asks how I got such a good person as my boyfriend..." Beomgyu began slowly. "I'll tell the truth and say I have literally no idea."

Soobin felt himself blush slightly at Beomgyu's words. When they reached the end of the dock they sat down. 

"Look at the stars. They're so beautiful." Beomgyu pointed out, looking up at the night sky. But Soobin couldn't tear his eyes away from Beomgyu. Beomgyu must have felt him staring though, because he looked at Soobin and blushed.

"What?" he asked, still blushing.

"Nothing. You just looked cute."

"Aahh, what a flirt you are." Beomgyu tsked.