1-First words

Very early in the morning Tanjiro wakes up, checks the time. It's nine o'clock in the morning.
-Ahh, shit, I'm late for fucking practice.
Inosuke have been up for a long time and he's calmly exercising, waiting for Zenitsu to finish having some tea. -Ahh because we live together anyway??-Inosuke is irritated. Tanjiro-INOSUKE, don't be silly we are a family here we only live for one...
Zenitsu- Shut up INOSUKE and go hang out with your girlfriend...
Tomioka-san appears at the top of the stairs.
Tomioka-But what are you guys talking about now??
Tanjiro-Nothing Mr. Tomioka.
Zenitsu-Aff Inosuke who started. Inosuke-I was just asking a question peacefully!
Tomioka- Hmm, no need. By the way Inosuke are you dating someone??
Inosuke blushes slightly under his boar mask. He and Aoi weren't really dating, but were actually going out.
Inosuke-WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THAT HUH?? MY LIFE MY CHOICES, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY.
Nezuko-Hmm Hmm.
Tanjiro-Nezuko, I'm glad you woke up, it's already quite late, isn't it?
Zenitsu falls in love with Nezuko everytime he sees her.
Zenitsu-Nezuko I'm glad you woke up...
Tanjiro-Zenitsu doesn't bother her anymore does it??
Zenitsu-Aff okay daddy.
He walks away to eat some more, accompanied by Nezuko. Tanjiro is on his way, but Tomioka stops him.
Tomioka-Humm Tannjiro. You and Kanao, I have to ask...
Tanjiro blushes visibly.
Tanjiro- Ahh, Well I have to go. Goodbye.
Tomioka-Didn't I tell you to wait?!  Tanjiro-Okay. What do you want?? Tomioka- This afternoon I'm going out ok?? Can you take care of the mansion for me??
Tanjiro-Of course I can! Tomioka-You swear you're not going to Kanao's house when I'm out??
Tanjiro keeps silent. He thinks about what to say, the real truth was that he wanted to kiss Kanao for a long time, but he didn't have the courage. Tanjiro-Okay, but I have training and, um, then shinobu asks me to dinner and, um, then aoi has to make out with Inosuke, and umm, I...
Tomioka smiles slightly.
Tomioka-I understood, go eat Kanao. Tanjiro-Shut the FUCK Tomioka! Tomioka-Yeah but I'll tell Kanaoo. Tanjiro-You wouldn't dare... Tomioka-Ahh yes, I would dare. Tomioka laughs loudly in enjoyment with him and goes down the stairs step by step. Slowly place one foot in front of the other on the floor. Tengen slams the door. Along with Sanemi and Kanae behind.
Tengen-Open this door Tomioka I know you're there.
Tomioka claps his hand to his head. Tengen has been driving him crazy, and he's only on good terms with Gyomei and urokudaki-san. Sanemi-Open up! Inosuke's there you can't live without taking a child everywhere you go.
Tomioka thinks for a moment before opening the door, brings her hand to the doorknob lightly, and Tanjiro watches practically breathless. Why so much drama??
Tanjiro-Tomioka...
Tomioka-Go eat I'll talk to them. It's okay seriously.
Tanjiro seems reluctant but gives in and goes to eat with the others, though constantly worried about Tomioka, but ends up eating. Tomioka takes a deep breath before opening the door.
Tengen-Ahh Tomioka, finally!
Sanemi-Shitty wallpaper that you have here. Love it, can you recommend me??
Kanae- Good morning Tomioka, I brought my lovely sister as you can see, but Shinobu let Kanao take a detour, we haven't heard from her since then, but she promised to come here.
Tomioka leaned over to see Shinobu. She looked beautiful in her butterfly dress. Everything was so perfect on her from the hook to the outfit, including her shoes. Tomioka followed along, while Sanemi and Kanae teased each other lovingly. Tanjiro went to the balustrade. He rested his hands there and felt the fresh air of moisture on his face. From there air gets more moved, slightly, and appears Kanao sits opposite him on the balustrade. Kanao speaks. Kanao-T-Tanjiro-kun, can you help me with a small matter??
Tanjiro turns as red as a tomato, Kanao looks the same. Having Kanao so close leaves both of them breathless. Tanjiro places his hand on her waist to help her down. She feels different, but doesn't know exactly what it is. But she knows she likes what she feels.