8-The past night

Inosuke and Aoi were eating at a distance so no one would be suspicious. 

Last night was pretty crazy.

Flashback to the previous night

.....................................................................................................................................

Inosuke and Aoi were watching a movie after a long day of training.

 Aoi had to go home, but everyone was sleeping, there was no one to take her. She let herself be for a few moments.

Aoi-Inosuke, do you mind if I use your bathroom?

Inosuke- Of course not, but go to my room ok.

Aoi nodded and ran upstairs. 

Inosuke went along to show her the way.

Then they both sat down on the bed.

Inosuke-I think it's better for you to stay here today, don't you think?

Aoi-It's very late, don't you mind? Maybe in the morning Kanae will come get me.

Inosuke-Okay, you can stay here then, I'll sleep on the floor.

Aoi-I'm just going to change there.

Inosuke-Did you bring nightwear?

Aoi-Of course I am a cautious woman.

Inosuke lay impatiently on the bed.

The door to Inosuke's bathroom was a little out of order, and slowly it started to open, which gave Inosuke a glimpse of Aoi's breasts. 

She didn't even notice.

Inosuke couldn't stop looking through that half gap of light in the bathroom.

Aoi looked and that's when she noticed. 

She tried to put her shirt on quickly and closed the door. 

Inosuke looked to the side. 

After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom. 

Sat down next to him. 

She looked at his defined abs and felt the urge to give him a kiss. She took off his mask and laid him on the bed.

Inosuke-Aoi what are you doing...

Aoi's lips were glued to his. 

Slowly, Inosuke pressed more passionately into hers, and licked her lips, teasing Aoi. 

She glued her tongue to his and wrapped it around his. 

Then they kissed passionately. 

Inosuke took off Aoi's shirt. It was just the two of them together and Inosuke started slowly descending to her chest. 

Aoi was already excited about that.

Inosuke took one of her breasts and felt it lightly, making her let out a weak moan, Inosuke then started licking her entire breast from the beak to where the breasts met, sucking each one with desire. 

Aoi let out more moans each time, but tried to hide it. 

Aoi kissed Inosuke's neck and left her mark there, in a place where he could hide it with his mask. 

Inosuke wanted more, but Aoi started advancing to the next part... 

She took off his pants and covered him with kisses until the part she wanted. 

Inosuke shivered with pleasure as Aoi reached for his dick. 

She stuck out her tongue and started licking it all over slowly, circling and sucking hard on every part of Inosuke's dick. Inosuke wanted to dominate a little, so he laid her down and took off her pants. 

Then he started opening her legs, and his tongue moved closer to what he wanted. Aoi realized what he wanted to do and jerked his head right there. Inosuke licked everything calmly and vigorously, leaving her with moans of pleasure. He rose higher and started sucking hard gradually.

Aoi- Hmm... Inosuke... Hmm... f-faster...Ahh

Inosuke was dazzled and sucked so hard that Aoi was bursting the bed with moans, he advanced to her breasts and sucked them both again, before giving her a tongue kiss and a very provocative lick on her face. Then Aoi was pretty crazy already but Inosuke wanted even more. He laid her on the bed and entered her for the first time in her life. She let out a moan so loud it could be heard in everyone's room. But no one came, so Inosuke penetrated her with back and forth movements slowly, but it started accelerating gradually after Aoi's request. As he loved it, he started sucking her breasts again, and kissed her in the middle of all those loud moans she released. Aoi was so excited, she wanted more, she decided to suck Inosuke's cock, and after that she sat on his lap for a short break. Both were panting.

Inosuke-Let's not tell anyone about this right?

Aoi-I don't want it to end.

Inosuke smiled and laid her down on the bed again for another round. 

Inosuke's dick entered her and left with quick and very strong thrusts, while he sucked her breasts and licked her body within his reach, Aoi kissed her neck more and more, leaving hickeys everywhere. Aoi dropped a tear from her face, which Inosuke licked all over her face. Making her let out another groan. Aoi clung to the bed as Inosuke's tongue circled all around her breasts, missing no area. He patted them down before she laid him on his back and started massaging him with her breasts, which sent Inosuke into a frenzy. She lay on top of him, teasing him.

Aoi-Hmm... You're not going to get up, are you?

Inosuke turned around and grabbed both her wrists, flipping her down onto the bed.

Inosuke was panting.

Inosuke-It's my time to satisfy you much more, women.

Inosuke placed a finger at her entrance, and moved it while caressing her clitoris with the other hand. 

Aoi had reached her orgasm, she couldn't take it anymore. 

Inosuke was with a gigantic erection and couldn't contain himself anymore. 

He licked from Aoi's entrance to her breasts, his favorite toy. He licked her face and covered her with kisses. 

He withdrew his finger and prepared to penetrate her again. 

But Aoi wanted some control and she laid Inosuke down and shoved his dick in his mouth as much as he could. 

Aoi slowly caressed it with her tongue, as if it were ice cream. 

Inosuke was completely dominated. 

Aoi climbed on top of him.

Aoi-I just have...hmm...one request for you...hmm.

Inosuke-What...is it??

Aoi moved closer to his ear.

Aoi-Fuck me...