2-An heart problem

Zenitsu goes upstairs. Zenitsu-Tanjiroo, training time. Go down the stairs.
No reply. Zenitsu-TANJIROO! WAKE UP, FUCK.
Zenitsu gets fed up and goes upstairs. Tanjiro and Kanao are looking at each other. They don't know what happened, but they just want to be there both of them.
Stopped.
Tanjiro stands still.
Zenitsu enters the room.
Curtains cover up what's going on. Tanjiro places his hand on Kanao's waist and helps her down. Kanao-O...Thank you Tanjiro-kun. Both blush. Tanjiro still has his hands on her waist. Zenitsu draws back the curtains and enters. Zenitsu-Tanjiroo... I didn't know you were making out with Kanao, I'm sorry. Tanjiro looks back and takes her hands quickly.
Tanjiro-I just...I was just helping her g...
Kanao-...
Tanjiro-And I better explain this after. Zenitsu-Ahh understood. I'll call Tomioka.
This last part was whispered. Tanjiro and Kanao look at each other. Deviate soon.
Tanjiro-It's better for you to go down no??
Kanao nods his head yes.
Zenitsu-You can go to training or will you eat...
Tanjiro punches him in the stomach. Zenitsu-Au, that hurt.
Tanjiro-Shut up.
The two speak in secret in the room as Kanao goes downstairs.
Zenitsu-But you don't like her?? Tanjiro remains silent.
Zenitsu-You can't lie to me, I saw the way you looked at her.
Tanjiro-Maybe a little bit.
Zenitsu-A LITTLE BIT?? BRO YOU WILL MAKE SEX WITH HER BRO. Tanjiro-Hey, shut up. You don't want her to know??
Zenitsu-Why wouldn't she want to?? Tanjiro-Aff go down and I'm coming with you.
Zenitsu-Tomioka-san knows??
Tanjiro shuts up. Open the mouth. Tanjiro-First to know right. Zenitsu-Aff I thought was your best friend.
Tanjiro-Come on and stop that fucking talk, or I won't let you make out with my sister today.
Tanjiro pulls him by the arm. Zenitsu-You son of a bitch...
Tanjiro doesn't care and drags him away.
Inosuke had been waiting for a long time for them to start his training, but as his stomach was never full, he took the opportunity to eat more than he should.
Zenitsu-Look, I'm already being dragged these hours.
Tanjiro-Shut up Zenitsu you don't know anything.
Zenitsu looks around.
Zenitsu-Where is your girlfriend... Tanjiro elbows him this time. Tanjiro-My God, you don't know how to keep your mouth shut, you idiot. Zenitsu-I'm the son of a bitch who's making out with Kanao.
Inosuke gasps.
Inosuke-WHAT?? BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??
Tanjiro-Aff don't make a mess Zenitsu was lying, and besides, and you and Aoi huh??
Inosuke gets up from the table. Inosuke-I'M FINISHED TODAY YOU LITTLE SHIT, and you're still bothering me with that stuff.
Zenitsu joins in the fun.
Zenitsu-But you didn't deny it huh. Inosuke turns to him.
Inosuke-Do you want to take more than you already received?? Zenitsu-Aff but you didn't deny it, right?
Inosuke realizes his mistake. Tanjiro gives a stifled chuckle.
Inosuke-...
Zenitsu-No need to lie to us.
Inosuke-I'm not hiding...
Aoi appears in the doorway.
Aoi-I'm sorry to interrupt Inosuke, but you can give me my coat, I forgot it here yesterday.
That only made the situation worse. Inosuke-I left it in my closet, go get it. Aoi-Alright.
Inosuke tries to hide and runs away. Zenitsu and Tanjiro catch him.
Zenitsu-That's bad, you will not escape.
Tanjiro-What have you been doing?? Inosuke-Good, maybe there was a kiss or two but nothing serious I swear! That's all.
Zenitsu-What about us trusting you. Tanjiro-Leave it Zenitsu.
Inosuke-Let's train and forget about it then??
Everyone went outside. Nezuko was with Kanao inside.
(Kanao's vision)

I had thought about it a lot, but now, what was that?? He completely put his hands all over me, I didn't know what to do, my heart was out of control. Maybe talking to his sister will work.
Nezuko-Hmm, Hmm.
Kanao-Nezuko, can you answer me something??
Nezuko found it strange that I spoke, I saw it.
She answered me.
Nezuko-Of course.
With a wonderful smile, she is so cute.
(End of Kanao's vision)

Went to ask.
Kanao-You know if... your brother. Nezuko-My brother...
Kanao closes his eyes and speaks. Kanao-If your brother likes me. Nezuko is silent for a moment. Nezuko-Do you like him??
Kanao is silent for a few moments. It was a deep breath.
Kanao-Yes, but don't tell anyone ok?? Nezuko nods her head yes.
Nezuko-I'll keep very quiet. Kanao-Tomorrow we have school I suppose.
Nezuko-Yes, I have too.
Kanao-Boring, all hashiras can stay cool and we study.
Nezuko-True, but Tomioka-san and Shinobu have to teach.
Kanao-That's right, very true. Nezuko-You know if there is one among them...
Kanao-What?? Love??
Nezuko-Yes that.
Kanao-Actually, I don't know.
But I guess so.
Nezuko-I'm going to there, are you going to watch Tanjiro too??
Kanao-I guess I can do that.
They both go happily. Shinobu and Tomioka are training with the others. Sanemi and Kanae are indoors. Kanae-You already know??
Sanemi-Do what??
He says as he runs his hand through Kanae's hair.
Kanae-Inosuke and Aoi are making out.
Sanemi-WHAT??
Kanae laughs.
Kanae-Very true.
Sanemi-But nobody told me that. Kanae-I just told you.
Kanae lets out a light giggle. Kanae-You know, Sanemi, I think Inosuke and Aoi may well not be the only ones to catch up with us.
Kanae pointed to the courtyard. There Zenitsu was teaching Nezuko how to fight with a sword, and she was teaching him how to give vigorous kicks. Tanjiro was training shirtless this time and Kanao kept staring at him, slightly blushing. Aoi was in the kitchen, but last night she didn't forget. Maybe it wasn't just...a kiss or two.
Sabito and Makomo later showed up to better teach the kids how to sword fight. Around noon, training ended, Sabito and Makomo went out as lovers (without anyone knowing), Shinobu returned from a meeting with the Hashiras, and Tomioka was with her.
Tanjiro-Humm Tomioka, you didn't go out today??
Tomioka doesn't answer.
Tomioka- Yes, I'll just stop by because of Shi...
Tomioka thought for a few moments. It was good that they didn't know. Tomioka-Because I forgot my coat. Tanjiro-But you don't wear a coat.
Too late, Tomioka was already inside. Shinobu was tidying up his office while waiting outside Tomioka.
Kanao knocked on the door. Kanao-Can I... come in?
Shinobu-Of course, come in soon! Kanao sat on her patient bench. Kanao-I think I'm sick.
Shinobu stops rummaging through her shelves and goes to sit in front of her too.
Shinobu-What happened my dear? Kanao thought for a moment. Kanao-It's just that, my heart races from nowhere, many times I feel out of breath, then my heart stops and I don't know what that is.
Shinobu smiles and looks slightly at Tanjiro through the window. Shinobu-And when do you feel that? Kanao is a bit shy.
Kanao-I don't know, maybe when I'm with...
Shinobu-Tanjiro?
Kanao- That's right.
She nods. Shinobu smiles again. Shinobu-I know what you have. Kanao looked at her a little dubiously. Shinobu-You have love.
Kanao faints.
Shinobu-My God are you okay?
Kanao gets up after a few seconds. Kanao-Nothing, yeah, yeah thank you, I think I will come to another exam tomorrow that can't be right.
She thought about the conversation with Nezuko and tried to hide it as she ran away. Bumped into Tomioka. Kanao- I'm sorry Hashira.
Tomioka-No need to be sorry Kanao. Then she runs outside.
It was lunch time. Kanao ate with the others. She looked at Tanjiro.
He was so handsome and strong. It couldn't be, it was all a lie.
How could she fall in love with him? They weren't going to work, but what if they did?
Poor Kanao kept questioning herself and thinking about the phrase.
You have love.