11-Give me a chance

Tanjiro was half asleep when he woke up.

Zenitsu shook him constantly.

Tanjiro was a little confused.

After, the memories of yesterday began to arrive.

Tanjiro-I don't want to get up Zenitsu.

Zenitsu-You will get up for sure, damn it!

Tanjiro didn't wanted to get up, but Zenitsu pulls him more and more.

Zenitsu-It's almost sixth Tanjiro gets up!

Tanjiro-Me let me!

He pulls his sleeve back and gets up on his own.

Inosuke rushes to breakfast.

Inosuke-Last one to arrive there's no coffee today.

Zenitsu turns around and starts running.

Zenitsu-You son of a bitch! You're not going to steal my coffee.

Tanjiro sighs.

Tanjiro-My God, how immature.

He dressed for school.

Tomioka-How are you today??

Tanjiro this time didn't care about Tomioka's sudden appearance, because he knew it would be worse with Tengen, trained and trained shinobi.

Tanjiro-No a lot. I feel...so...empty.

Tomioka-Look, if you want, I'll try to convince Kanae.

Tanjiro-You don't need to do that, I'll do it myself. No need to worry about me like that Tomioka.

Tomioka-Nonsense, you're always my son... Even if my dick didn't made you.

Tanjiro gave Tomioka a hug and went downstairs.Tomioka had always helped him with everything, and he was eternally grateful.

Tanjiro-Wait for me, I'm coming!

Tanjiro ran down the stairs and bumped into Zenitsu, who had a warm cup of coffee in his hand. 

Zenitsu-Watch out Kamado!

Tanjiro didn't noticed. The coffee fell a good chunk into Tanjiro's left hand. Tanjiro holds back from crying out in pain.

Tanjiro-Auch! Woah! Woah!

Zenitsu-Auch! MY GOD TANJIRO! DON'T WORRY, I'LL SAVE YOU!

Zenitsu ran back and forth. He put the coffee down, and then quickly wiped Tanjiro's hand as fast as he could. But it had been burned.

Tomioka-What happened here?

Tanjiro-I burned my hand!

Tomioka sighed.

Tomioka-Come with me, I'll take you to the Kochos.

Tanjiro went with him, and they ended up arriving pretty quickly. Nezuko tried to serve the rest of the breakfast and went with them to school, even though she was three years away from finishing school, and they were only one. Not counting what they are at the moment.

Tanjiro-Where is Shinobu?

Shinobu-Good morning, Tomioka-san! What happened Tanjiro?

Tomioka-He burned his hand.

Tanjiro-I bumped into Zenitsu, and as he had coffee, he spilled some on me. It was pretty hot.

Shinobu-Come with me to the office, Kanae is out, she went out with Sanemi I think... Aoi!