Chapter 2

We ran in the direction of the voice and there was a little girl and some weird beast holding her high up and looking at her with red glowing eyes.

"Quick! put on the armor and defeat it before it hurts the little girl!"

Starfire said as she ran up to the beast using her powers on him. Wonder woman used her rope but instead of it staying on him it broke and shattered like a broken window someone threw a brick at. Suddenly Runara came back in her armor and bow, aiming it at the beast. This bow wasn't a normal bow. It was glowing brighter than the sun,brighter than my nightlight, brighter than her future, it was the same bow the Greek god Apollo used. When she shot the arrow at the beast a bright light appeared and made a shape of a star on his arm dropping the little girl on the ground, Runara continued shooting her arrows until the beast finally fell to the ground fading away in the wind like a paper torn into millions of pieces.

Runara stared at the fading beast for a while feeling like hours looking at it,

"Thank you!" Said the little girl with a big smile.

When I looked at the little girl something felt off, she looked 100 percent human but her eyes gave me a feeling I never felt before.Instead of saying "you're welcome!" I walked up to her and asked

"You're not really a little girl, are you?"

She looked at me straight in the eyes,

"So I see you noticed"

She said, Then she suddenly turned into this blue woman with yellow eyes and red hair.

"Woah!"

I said as I fell down in shock staring at the woman standing before me,

"You seemed surprised, I was too when you noticed I wasn't a real little girl. You're really smart for a girl that stayed on earth for 15 years."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Mystique and you must be Runara right?" She said,

"How did you know my name?!?"

"I've been watching you from far away ever since you landed here from that strange portal in the sky."

I looked up in confusion and then I noticed the huge portal above the spot I woke up in. "I wonder..how did I not notice that before..?" Was it really there all this time..? Oh well I guess that's where I came from. "What if I fly through the portal to see if it takes me all the way to earth?" said Starfire,

"Well you can try but what if it doesn't work the way we expect it to?" i said,

" Well we're gonna have to find out what happens then."

Starfire flew up to the floating portal in the sky but when she tried to enter it somehow it acted as if it was some brick wall.

"Ouch!" she said as she fell to the ground making a loud thump.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" said Wonderwoman,

"I'm alright but it hurt my back."

Suddenly a loud siren started going off and all the people that lived in the city started running in their houses like they just discovered someone had COVID-19!

"What's happening now?!"

Then there were giant hairy creatures running towards the city, some were on horses, some had spears and swords, and some had cannons ready to shoot at us for whatever reason it was. "Fire!" one of the monsters cried. Suddenly burning arrows and cannon balls were heading straight for us. Then a light started glowing where my heart was and a huge shield appeared in front of us. Everyone froze and looked out the glowing shield coming out the spot where my heart was. It felt like hours of staring at it and I was so shocked I could hardly move.

"Retreat!" The monsters said running in the opposite direction of where we stood.

"Well that was easy." Said mystique

"Are you alright? '' said a voice while I was still standing there in shock.

"Yeah I'm fine..Wait a minute who are you?!"

Then I looked at Wonderwoman, Mystique, and starfire. They were all tied up somehow!

"Who are you and when did you even tie them up that fast?!?"

"Maybe if you were more educated you'll know cats are fast."

Wow this lady is actually terrifying when you stare at her long enough. "I'm Catwoman for your information."

"Can you at least get them out of the rope?" I said

"Fine but only because I'm going to help you get off this planet because a child like you definitely doesn't belong here, it's way too dangerous."

"What do you mean? I should be old enough to protect myself from the things here i'm not as stupid as you think."

"Maybe we should explore this place before more enemies attack us." said starfire.

As the group of five grabbed more equipment and went off to find a way to save this planet from all the evil creatures trying to take over everything this planet has. As the group of five adventures along the planet searching for a solution, get rid of all the horrible creatures living on it. One by one they defeat them, again and again hoping they would give up or move to another place that doesn't have innocent people that could be harmed by them. Then they suddenly felt tired and all agreed on setting camp. They've been adventuring for so long they almost didn't even realize it was almost getting dark outside.

"Hey star, is your back feeling better after that fall earlier today?" I said

"Yeah, maybe I just need to rest for a while, maybe we can talk again tomorrow?"

"About what?"

"Anything you want, like questions, your past, maybe even what you want to be in the future, like a hero."

"Oh, well I never thought about what I wanted to be growing up. I'll think about it when I get back on earth."