Author's Note

Hello, I am the author of this book, and there are a few things to say before this book starts! It's a LOT to say.

Comments: Please use the comments appropriately. I will take criticism, but don't criticize readers for their opinions.

Inspiration: I got my inspiration from a ROBLOX group called 'Divine Sister.' The owner is Valindra, and I give credits to all of the hardworking staff. They gave me permission, as well. If you don't support or like how this is written, then please leave and do not be use the comments for useless and/or negative words.

Updates: Do not have any expectations of when and how I publish my chapters. I will get to them whenever I have the time, or when I am off of school.

Warnings: May have a disturbing description of injuries, gore, violence, cannibalism, curse words (found in most chapters), self-harm, and lgbt mentions. For those who are not comfortable by the following, there will NOT be any warnings. You should already know if you can handle these topics or not. That is completely on YOU. So do not complain on the comments, I do not want to hear any complaints. And I am not toxic for that.

          WHEW- I was serious when I said it was a lot of stuff to say. I forgot the other 3 or 4, but it was wayyy too much information to keep in my head! I'll write it here if I ever remember! The next chapter will be the start! 

       The other version is on Quotev, and/or you can find it on Google Docs when it is released. Pick your preference! Also, please note that this is my first book to be published with viewers on it. Many thanks!

                                                -Eclipzal