Council Meeting

Continue to be the the tiny Minotaur.

You wake up is your sepcave. It's not really surprising, but you're glad to be where you left off. You start to walk around the rest of the cave looking for your family, but you can not find anyone. You start to panic and run out of the cave, looking for anyone around, but all you hear are birds, chirping and little animals running around. You can't even find tinkerbull. You got at this point, you should just give up, but that didn't make sense to you. You also remember what day it was today was the council meeting. But only your dad was supposed to go, why did Rufioh go? You sit down on the grass, waiting for them to return. Then you see a large figure resembling a man, but also a horse coming your way. It was Equius Zahhak, a centaur. You don't understand why he is approaching you. You didnt really want to hear what he had to say but what he said surprises you. "D--> The princess told me to inform you about the party she had planned. She would appreciate your attendance." Then he trotted off without another word. Feferi Peixes wants you to attend a party,,, weird. It's not like you two aren't friends but it was weird for anyone to ask you to attend a party. A princess at that.  }:)