5.

The sun was out and shining bright already this early in the morning. Since the sun was hitting both Xiao and Aether their faces Xiao stirrs a little in his sleep only to wake up to be big spooning Aether who seems peacefully asleep even with the sun on his face. Xiao just wants to lay like this a moment longer having his face burried in between Aether his shoulder blades but he feels weird down there. It was not that feeling that Zhongli discribed to be love no it was something else. Soon Xiao would stand up to look down and feel incredible embarressed so his whole body was tense since he was stressing out. In his sleep, when cuddled up against Aether he had grown erect so he was stressing out since he hopes Aether did not feel it. Could this happen just by cuddling somebody? he has so many questions that he would ask nobody since he simply is ashamed of himself. Seeing the blonde start to shift in bed Xiao took it as a sign he soon would wake up so Xiao locks himself into the bathroom  "my stupid body why are you acting this way?"he sighs deeply angry at himself so he just sits on the edge of the bathtub since he will not go out there when he still is erect and in truth...he does not know how to take care of it really.

Aether would wake up and stretch out in bed having slept absolutely amazingly but since he lays all spread out like a starfish he notices Xiao is not there...Sitting up he lets out a big yawn covering his own mouth before standing up and heading to the bathroom so that he can freshen himself up only to be surprised when the door is locked. "Xiao...are you in there?"

The adepti tenses even more if that even was possible and stands up "i am almost done...be patient" he spoke and turns on the tab so that the bath would fill up with nice hot water. He just adds a few things into it and as soon as the bath is done being filled up he lays out some product Aether seems to like when he is here. Opening the door was the big task now aswell for leaving without Aether seeing the state he is in. Swiftly he opens the door and walks passed Aether to get away from him but Aether grips his wrist to stop him from walking.

"Xiao...are you okay?"

Xiao keeps his back faced to Aether amd just sighs softly "yes i am. I filled the bath for you..."

Hearing the other say that Aether looks into the bathroom seeing that is true "thank you" the blonde spoke before he takes Xiao his other hand to make him turn around to him

"Let me go..." Xiao spoke only turning his head to look over his shoulder to glance at the other. Since it sounded like a warning Aether lets go respecting his wishes and silently goes into the bathroom to take the bath. The adepti just takes a deep sigh having to get out of here as he teleports away.

Many minutes later Aether steps out of the bathroom fully dressed in his atire so he now just goes outside of the bedroom and goes one more floor up to the large balcony at the roof just leaning onto the railing needing some fresh air aswell for that he wanted to enjoy the sound of the birds chirping since he missed this a lot. Paimon just floats over there letting out a yawn before she looks at Aether with a smile. "How was your night with Xiao...all back together....you don't feel...anything"

Aether looks confused at Paimon not understanding what she was saying "i slept well and i think Xiao did aswell...he seemes well rested"

Hearing Aether speak his name even far away he teleports back but he hides behind a wall so that both Paimon and Aether could not see him just wanting to listen to the conversation they are having.

"Wellllll did you two kiss?!" Paimon asks crossing her arms having a bright smile on her face...both Aether and Xiao turn a dark red but Aether just facepalms to somewhat hide his blush.

"Kiss? What has gotten into you?"

"Paimon is perfectly fine! Buttttt Xiao seems pretty interested in you  yesterday at dinner we were trying to hint at you that he is interested in you."