10.

This chapter contains smut

Having looked in Xiao his eyes for a while seeing how much the look has changed Aether knows what the other wanted yet he has never done it before so this was all so new to him. "You need me? O-okay yes you can just please be gentle"

Xiao hears how much the other hesitates when saying that last sentence so he chuckles softly burrying his face into Aether his neck "you can take controll of it for now. I just...need you ..that is all i want. It does not mather if it is slow or rough...i want you to do what you feel comfortable with" he whispers and moves his hands to take Aether his pants off. The blonde would move in a way so it can be slipped off him while remaining close to the other as he himself takes Xiao his pants off. The traveler was shivering from the cold so he wraps his arms around the adepti his neck to be as close to him as he possible can as he feels a bit awkward. Are they really going to do it right here in the open? In public?Aether turns his head to rest it on Xiao his shoulder as he watches how the lanterns go up in the air, it was beautiful...the moment is beautiful. 

Xiao feels the other shiver in his arms so taking a extra blanket he brought along he wraps it around the both of them as he turns his head to look at the lanterns aswell but it would not take long for his attention to go back to Aether placing a few loving kisses onto his head. "We can watch the lanterns for a while befo-.."before he could finish his sentence Xiao lets out a shaky moan when Aether his hand palms him. "A-aether~" he whispers. Feeling the blood rush down and feeling himself get hard very quickly he feels embarrassed so a blush covers his cheeks. Aether would remove Xiao his underwear aswell for his own as he does not have to worry about the blanket falling off since Xiao is holding onto that. The adepti did stop Aether seeming somehow shocked by how fast this all is going "Aether-...we have to prepare you otherwise it will hur-...nggh, Aether~" he gasps out the traveler his name as his head comes to be burried in the other his chest.

Aether knows Xiao is concerned yet he is not and is quite reckless at the moment since even Aether desired for this moment to happen for quite a long time now. Taking the other his length in his hand he guides it towards his entrance before he would sink down onto it biting his bottom lip so hard it would draw some blood as he did not want to let out a sound of struggle and letting out a moan would be to early he thought. He did not take all of it but this was a lot for him to handle already as his arms just wrap back around Xiao his neck looking at the other with tears starting to form in his eyes from both pain and happiness.

Xiao moves to look at the other yet seeing those tears he cups his face and tries to move out of the other but it only caused for them to get more friction as the both of their grips tightened and both of them would moan "get -...off me. I do not want to hurt you" Xiao manages to get out.

Aether did not listen and instead sinks down on the other more, taking more of him in him as he was doing everything in his power to hold back these moans back yet they only came out as whimpers "i- i am fine Xiao. I promise you just please fuck me"

The adepti looks at the other for a good moment having to process what Aether just said. The language he used and him giving permission to use his body for both of their pleasure was quite a lot to process for him. Xiao keeps having the other his face cupped in his hands to look at him as he wipes a tear away "why are you crying then? Doesn't it hurt?"

The blonde chuckles softly but shakes his head "a little...i just am crying because i am happy. Happy i am with you. Happy we can make love, i just am so so happy with you Xiao"he whispers resting his forehead against the adepti his forehead having his eyes closed so he can take in the moment.

The other was surprised to hear this. Tears of happiness? Because of him? He did not expect it but it sure caused him to smile and kiss the other passionately. Aether would kiss back and as their lips parted their tongues would enter eachothers mouth once more. Xiao would move his hands onto Aether his hips to carress them for a good minute or so before his hands find their way to Aether his waist. The traveler would slowly relax more and more which makes him able to fully sink down and take the other fully inside of him. Aether feels full inside of his stomach just by Xiao his cock alone so he places a hand onto his stomach as he would slowly would roll his hips back and forth. He did this because he feels like his stomach could burst at any moment...that is how full he feels. When Aether would move the kiss would get sloppy since the both of them would moan, humm or let out any other sounds that would come with this pleasure.