Chapter 50 - Final Chapter

Last Time...

"So, do you know how it's Lloyds birthday tomorrow? Think we can do something crazy?" Kai asked looking at his brothers, Zane looked up only to nod which made Kai smile. "What do you mean by crazy?" Cole said sceptically while allowing Zane to button his shirt up properly. Jay smirked, enjoying the master of earth's discomfort. Zane was more casually dressed but still formally dressed to royal standards. Cole had gone suit and tie while Zane wore smart pants with a jumper. He was going to wear a hoodie but Kai reminded him this was the last meeting with the fire kingdom and they had to look presentable. 

Zane would have worn his royal robes but Morro advised him not to since the master of wind would be attending the meeting too. 

"I was thinking since it's snowing again and we have a lovely master of ice, snow and beyond. If we can do what Lloyds wanted to do since we got here…" 

"And that is?" Jay interrupted Kai who glared at him. The master of lightning holding his hands up in a surrender position. Cole moved to take Zane's hand and gestured for the master of fire to go on.

"Snowboarding but just us six," Kai said with a smile. Cole and Zane shared a look then nodded. "On one condition" Cole said. "Name it," Kai smiled. "Don't let Jay plan this" Cole jokes when Jay lets out a "Hey!". 

Zane tapped Cole's arm to signal to enter the meeting room. Cole nodded, signalling for Jay and Kai to put their helmets on. Kai was quick to walk on Zane's side while Jay took up his position just behind Cole mirroring Kai's position.

Present...

The doors to the room opened immediately, all rose to stand even Morro who would normally just remain seated but he stood with a smile. Cole raised an eyebrow at his father in-law who normally skipped meetings on a daily basis. 

Together Zane and Cole took their seats. They knew they had guests but were shocked when the royals or the private Floral Kingdom had come to make a treaty agreement and they would be represented by their oldest son. Saffron remained silent beside Cryptor who had been blocking her body with his own for most of the meeting. Even, the Creta Royals were here, Neuro was in the meeting with Shade only to keep an eye on his oldest sister. Coral who had come with both of their parents. You, see Kane had made a deal with death to bring them back but it had cost the devil something precious. His children wouldn't join him in the depths of hell after their death. Instead they would have another path. Casey was the exception of that since her powers showed while she was alive. His son and other daughter would have joined Kane's brother. Kane had done a few things that shouldn't have been possible, bringing Gale and Angelica back had probably cost him one of his most tense problems. 

Cole smiled accepting the terms of the meeting, Lloyd was scribbling a few points down but something caught the Earth Kings' sight. Kane was standing behind Morro against the wall in his armour, but that wasn't what caught his eyes. It was the fact that Kane was gripping his arms tightly as one last individual made themselves comfortable in the room. 

"And who might you be?" Cole asked, all heads turned to the Earth King who had asked their newcomer to announce themselves. 

"My King, my apologies for being late to this meeting. I have just returned from my travels. My name is Kimberly, Kim for short. I am the last surviving Princess soon to be Queen of the newly improved Chronic Kingdom. I want to make things right before it all turns wrong. My father ruined our kingdom and caused many problems for you all. I understand if you do not want to make an agreement but I like to try and look at new beginnings. If not for me and you. For our children" Kim said with a smile. She spoke in what she thought was truthful.