a Final Battle

I stood over my father as he laid under me with the sword still sticking out from his chest.

'Make this a gair fight and get this thing off me!'

I grabbed the sword pulled it out and pointed it at his face but he hit it away and grabbed his own as he stood up in defence grabbing his chest where he was bleeding.

'You should be dead..'

'I'm not hard to kill for no reason Nova..'

I furrowed my eyebrows staring at him.

'You killed.. My BROTHER!'

'Oh don't tell me you feel sorry for that sad excuse of a-!!'

I cut him off but I just couldn't let him finish that sentence.. not about my brother.. So i swung my sword in a quick motion and it ended it all. It was right then and there I lost all my power and broke down crying trying to hold myself up with the sword but I fell to my knees..

Later when I arrived at the hospital, my brother was announces DOA...I broke down into Aziel's arms and I could see a tear form even on his face..

Micka came closer to me and pulled me into a hug.

'He loved you.. He wanted you to know that...'

I never even got to tell him myself after our argument... He saved my life.. and I couldn't return the favor...

Five years later and I retired. There was peace throughout the city and I still missed him. I suddenly felt Aziel behind me and he warpped his arms around my waist. Then we heard the doorbell.

'I'll get it! I'LL GET IT!!'

'What is stiles so happy for?' I chuckled.

'Remember Micka?'

'He finally came to visit huh?'

'Yep, Took the kid long enough.'

We made our way over to the living room where we saw stiles and Micka hugging as Scott stared at them both.

'Stiles you never told me you had a son.'

'Never thought to mention it..'

Then Scott spoke up from behind Stiles.

'Stiles..I didn't know...'

'I'm sorry Scott.. I didn't know how to tell you..'

'Dad.. Who is he?'

'He's.. Your biological father.'

'So.. I have to biological dads..?'

'Yep.' Stiles muttered

'How is that possible??' I asked.

'It's called special circumstances. I'm not going to explain in detail but it just means it is possible..'Stiles explained.

Scott looked at Micka walking over to him and they hugged.

I piped up, 'wait hold old is he??'

Suddenly the room went quiet.

'Hes...29..'

'Wait.. aren't you 43??'

'Yep...'

I suddenly looked over to see Aziel spitting out his coffee that he just took a sip of.

'You were 14?? What the hell? I could've told you that would end badly, I got trriplets for heavens sakes.'

'look mistakes happen and kids at school parties thought it'd be a good idea to spike the drinks..' Stiles replied.