𝟶𝟷𝟷. 𝙸𝙶𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶

GLEE — HAIROGRAPHY

   "why are you ignoring me?"

valerie closed her locker and turned to the side of santana's voice. her eyebrows furrowed. confusion covered valerie's mind before she opened her mouth to speak: "i've been ignoring you?" santana nodded her head, watching as people walked by them in the hallway.

   she hadn't been ignoring santana. throughout the past days, valerie has done thing but tried to catch her attention and santana didn't bat an eye. she felt as santana pulled on her sleeve, fixing her jumper.

ever since their kiss, valerie and santana hadn't even spoke. "did you sing with fabray because 'i've' been ignoring you?" questioned santana, moving her fingers to quote 'i've.' valerie scoffed before turning away from santana, walking down the hallway as the latina followed behind. "i sang that ballad with quinn because it was our assignment, plus, it was a hat that chose her name — not me," valerie replied before she heard santana laugh at her words.

   valerie couldn't believe her. those kisses were special to her valerie. she knew santana had slept, kissed, plenty of students within this school but valerie hadn't kissed anybody. valerie hadn't kissed one person, she was the only open lesbian in mckinley high and the way people treated her, scared others to come out.

   to have her first kiss taken away by someone who would completely ignore the days afterwards, hurt valerie.

   "i bet you loved singing with preggo—" santana began to talk before valetie turned and narrowed her eyes: "you do know that was my first kiss?" santana's mouth closed, her facial expression dropping as she pursed her lips together. she flipped her ponytail behind her back before folding het arms, "well, obviously, i didn't know that." valerie nodded her head as she made her way towards the auditorium.

🎤

"first of all, i want to welcome ms. hitchens and the jane addams glee club. we're all very happy to have you guys here! so, we're gonna let you guys start us off, let's see what you got," mr schuester said as valerie admired the girls standing on the stage, wearing yellow and black.

jane addams
jayelle, can you handle this?
shadonta, can you handle this?
aphasia, can you handle this?
i don't think they can handle this
better move because we've arrived
looking sexy, looking fly
baddest chicks, chicks inside
deejay, jam tonight

shadonta
spotted me, a tender thing
there you are, come on, baby
don't you wanna dance with me?
can you handle, handle me?