𝟶𝟷𝟹. 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷

GLEE — SECTIONALS

   "tay-sacks?"

valerie hadn't ever heard of tay-sacks. they treaded down the hallway, books within their hands before stopping at quinn's locker. she opened the metal door, nodding her head at valerie's question. "i can't ask finn if he can take me, and puck won't," quinn said before valerie sighed, leaning onto the locker besides quinn's before shaking her head.

   "i'll take you, sure," valerie replied before quinn closed the locker. turning around, quinn held onto valerie's shoulder before slightly bringing her into a hug. despite them not being friends before, valerie was always there to help quinn out — even with all the baby stuff. "why couldn't puck take you?" valerie asked into quinn's shoulder, both not caring for the students walking by and staring before quinn pulled away.

   she laughed: "stupid fight club. putting the needs of a fight club before his baby."

   valerie linked arm's with quinn before walking into the choir room, watching as finn stormed in and punched puck.

   it all happened too quickly, too quick for valerie to even comprehend what had happened before finn began to shout, "tell me the truth!" he said before punching puck again, knocking him on the ground. they all stood around them in complete shock before mr schuester came in and tore finn from beating puck up.

   "tell me the truth!"

   quinn's cheeks soon filled with tears once realising what this was all about. "punk came in and sucker-punched me," puck said, weirdly calm as he held onto his face.

   finn tried to release himself from mike and matt's hands, "don't play dumb, you're too freaking dumb to play dumb!" quinn held tightly onto valerie's hand as she allowed herself to sob, "who told you this finn?" she questioned, valerie turned to rachel before kurt replied: "obviously it was rachel."

   "what? i didn't do anything."

   "yeah, it was rachel..."

valerie watched as quinn turned to rachel with narrowed eyes. "i wanna hear it from you. i wanna hear it from both of you," finn told puck and finn. valerie felt the missing warmth from her hand once quinn stepped forwards towards the fury-filled finn. "yes, puck is the father," quinn replied, her voice breaking from her tears.

valerie felt her heart drop when finn's face twisted into sadness. he stuttered: "so all, all that stuff in the hottub, you just made that up?"

"you were stupid enough to buy it!" exclaimed puck, them all gasping when finn lunged forwards but matt had him under control in his arms. "i am so sorry," quinn's voice was more high-pitched than normal, valerie could hear the heartbreak within her tone. "screw this. i'm done with you — i'm done all of you!" he said, making sure to kick the chair to the ground before exiting the choir room.