Chapter 2-A new life

So far the reception to this story has been pretty great. If you want a estimate for how long this story will be, I will say 20 or more chapters. I really want to make my stories longer, I have a lot of Izuocha ones in the tens so hopefully this will change. And here is the next chapter!

Izuku woke up and stretched before getting out with his green bed hair really messy. He went to the bathroom and brushed it out as well as his teeth. He put on deodorant and got dressed for the day.

After he was all ready, he headed downstairs to find Ochako still on her charging port.

He completely forgot she didn't have a shirt on while charging though and he ended up with a early red nose.

Once he calmed down from the shock, he walked over to her.

"Hey um...X13-79, jeez that's hard to remember, are you okay?" He asked but he didn't get a response from her and she stayed silent with her eyes closed.

' Does she have an on switch or something?' He thought and he looked all around her but couldn't find anything of the sort. ' God this feels wrong to be searching a girl's body like this while she is unresponsive... Even if she is a robot's He thought to himself.

He pulled out the charger to see if that did anything. After a few seconds the robot girl raised her head and opened her eyes slowly.

"Good morning Izuku. How was your rest last night?" She asked as she put her shirt back on.

" It was fine. How about you? Are you fully charged?" He asked looking away while she dressed.

"Yes. My circuits fell well and my battery is at max power. Although I am running a little bit low on my oil level, I think I spilled some during my escape unfortunately." X13-79 swung her arms back and forth a bit.

"Well I have to head into town anyway, I can pick you up some on the way back" He walked over to the door and put his jacket on as it was still raining.

"I should come with!" She wanted an opportunity to see what the outside world was like.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, those people could still be looking for you" Izuku also wasn't sure if she would act normal around others either.

"I take a specific kind of oil that you probably won't be able to identify." She really wanted to go out despite the potential risk.

Izuku looked at her eyes that were just begging for him to allow her to go and he caved in, mostly from how cute she was.

"Alright....hang on" He walked over to the closet and pulled out a pink jacket and handed it to her.

"Hm?" X13-79 read the tag in the jacket and it had a name written on it. "Who is Inko?" She asked looking up to Izuku who put his hood on.

"Put it on and keep your hood on. It will cover most of you so you will be less likely to be recognized." He completely dodged the question.

'I can hear some discord in his voice.... I think I should drop it for now...' She didn't say another word and put it on without any fuss.

"Alright. First I need to go to a store for some parts to fix one of my machines. They sell oil as well so they may have what you need as well " He opened the door and locked it once
X13-79 was outside.  She made sure to follow him as she didn't know where to go.

They passed by many things X13-79 never seen before. A lot of stands selling all kinds of goods, vending machines, kids with balloons, and so much more. It almost seemed like a dream.

"Hey Izuku look!" X13-79 jumped repeatedly in several puddles, splashing water over the ground.

"Is to okay for you to be splashing around in water?" Water usually does not mix with technology.