Chapter 3: Bake and sell!

I'm probably going to have to try a new strategy to get my stories more updated.

This chapter is a bit long so prepare yourself.

The lights in the room flickered on, lighting the room up at 4 in the morning. Izuku rubbed his eyes as he walked over to the coffee maker and flipped it on. The smell of coffee went all around the room.

As he waited for it to finish, he brought out a lot of dough and started to lie it out on several trays

Fyi I know almost nothing about baking so if something is wrong, ignore it cuz fanfiction.

After laying out the dough, he brought some tools out and started to cut the dough into pieces and beat them and spread them out more. All of them into specific sizes and shapes. Once done with that, he set the ovens to pre heat and waited for them to get to the right temperature.

As he was waiting for the ovens to get to the right temperature, a ding sound went off letting him know that his coffee was done. He walked over and added a little bit of cream and sugar before taking a sip of the heavenly beverage.

" Ahh perfect" He smiled warmly as he began to wake up.

" Hey Izuku!" Ochako came out of nowhere.

"AH!" Izuku yelped from the surprised and dropped his coffee, quickly catching it, and miraculously not spilling a drop of his belan juice.

" Ochako?!" What are you doing up?" Izuku asked setting down his mug on the counter gently.

" I heard some noise that made me wake up from my charging status. What are you doing up?" Ochako asked not looking the least bit tired.

" I'm baking and getting stuff ready for the day. I only have a few hours before I have to open up the place. Are you fully charged by the way?" Izuku asked walking back to the ovens as they reached the right temperature.

" Not fully. About 80% complete but that's enough for me to last most of the day, if I'm careful. Do you need some help Izuku?" Ochako asked wanting to be helpful.

Izuku put on some oven mitts and picked up one of the trays and placed it in the oven and raised an eyebrow at her.

" No offense, but do you even know anything about baking?" Izuku asked looking at her.

" Not particularly. But I want to be helpful! It's the least I can do since I'm staying here for free after all!" Ochako pumped her first and was really determined to help.

Izuku blushed a bit from how cute she was and caved in to her demands.

" Alright but let's just start at something simple like stocking. That fridge over there is where I put the drinks at for customers to buy. In the back is another fridge is where I get them from. Get a few cases, bring them to that fridge, and stock them. Got it?" Izuku explained in simple terms.

"Leave it to me!" Ochako gave him a salute and headed towards the back to get the drinks.

Izuku opened the oven and took a brush and stroked the loaves gently, glazing them.

He shut the oven back as Ochako came into the room carrying a few packs of drinks. She walked over to the fridge and placed them inside. The drinks included water, soda, tea, and lemonade.

" All done!" Ochako threw the trash in a nearby trash can and went back to Izuku who was stirring some icing in a bowl on the counter. " So what next Izuku!?" Ochako asked still very hyped up for almost 5:00 am.

" Well I'm getting most of the mixing done. If you want to, you can set up some of the chairs. " Izuku pointed at a stack of chairs that were in a corner.