Chapter 5 The Lare

When we enter the school everyone looks as we pass and even stares. I lean closer to Liam and whisper "why is everyone staring that is so awkward" he just looks as if he doesn't see it "because you are a girl and your in our group" "oh ok can we just go to class" "sure but we have to make a quick stop" he says with a glint in his eye he hands me a piece of paper "whats that for" "its your new locker combo" whats wrong with my locker" "it not near us" and that's a bad thing"oh OK just I have to get my stuff " " its already in your locker as well as your new laptop and phone"

"OK well lets go" so we end up only walking a short distance and then the group trudges downstairs to what looks like the basement but turns out to be a whole lot more rooms with a few lockers in a line against the walls.

"what is this place like seriously" Liam just looks at me. "well this is where all our classes are held because if we mix with the others much we end up in fights, so the school did up the basements to form the trouble school where all my crew go to school".

"what about the times when you were in my English class on my first day that wasn't down here?", "yeah well some of the better of us get the privilege of the upper levels anyway we go up at lunch and brake that's why you saw me at your lunchtime the other day". We walk along the rooms and there are roughly about 10 plus a bathroom for each gender, when I see this I am confused. "so if there wasn't a girl in your group before I came then why is the a girls bathroom down here" "well there are girl teachers aren't there" "well I know that OK I thought it was for a crazier reason."