Chapter 1 New Town

Beeps beep beep. I lay in bed thinking about how hard it will be today, hoping that at this school I wouldn't be labeled as a geek. Its my 3rd day in California, my mum and me moved after she broke up with her boyfriend, it was very messy and she hoped by moving to California she could start new.

I slowly roll out of bed and walk to my bathroom. That was one thing that was a bonus my mum bought a very nice house which was also quite big so we both have walk-in wardrobes and on suites. I stand in the shower and let the hot water wash over me and completely cover all my problems.

Now you are probably wondering who I am well my name is Lola. I have brown hair that goes most of the way down my back and i have no siblings. I have one brown one blue eye but they mainly look brown most of the time. I am average so there isn't much that really interesting about me.

After about 10 minuets I get out and rap a towel around me and go to pick out my clothes. I end up picking a black mini skirt with an aqua top with black netting over it, then I throw on my pair of back knee high boot and trudge downstairs.

When I enter the kitchen and look at the clock its 7am my new school starts at eight. So I grab a banana and walk out the door with my new house keys and my black hand bag. The walk to school is about 10 minuets so it doesn't take long. When I get there and start walking towards the office I notice a group of guys huddled together just staring at me.

When I finally get to the office the little old lady introduced herself as Mrs. Greene and told me about everything. Then she disappeared through a door and came rushing out tcarrying about 7 textbooks and a diary. I took them gratefully and was about to walk away when she said, " hey by the way all the details you need like a schedule and locker number and combo are in the diary" and I walked out.

When I walked out I checked my phone for the time it was 7:40 so I walked through the corridors and by this time they are filling up and walk to my locker no#325 I unlock it and place all my stuff into it at this time the bell rings, so I hurry get my books for the first 2 lessons and grab the diary and trudge down the hall to find room 108.

When I finally get there everyone is already there and the teacher had already begun her lesson. I knock on the door and the teacher answered I showed her the piece of paper which told her I was new. She said, "alright why don't you sit in the second from the back row" so I walked over to my seat, but as I was doing so the group of guys who where staring at me earlier were all in the back row looking at me. I couldn't tell if they were angry or intrigued so I walked faster and sat into my seat. I then suffered through 55 mins of English during which I listened to the boys conversation "hey Liam so what do you think of the new chick." Said one, "I think she looks hot," said another " she's a nerd obviously but yeah she look ok" said another, and by the way he said it it sounded like he was the ringleader. The back row was silent from then to the end of the lesson.

When the bell went everybody moved fast they all jumped up and ran from the room except the boys at the back they didn't move, as I got up a saw them looking so I walked quickly to the front of the room.