Chapter 11

Aria sat up in the mountain while she looked at the yellow, orange sky transforming from daylight to the night time. She smiled while she looked at everything in front of her. The dress shopping had turned into one of the most disastrous events of her life. She heard her phone ringing as she smiled at the name. She put the lantern down as she instantly answered it.

"Caleb, hi," Aria said.

"Do I want to know what Logan did to Ella?" Caleb asked as Aria exhaled.

"Logan did nothing, but it's typical for her to blame my little brother. My aunt asked me to take Logan to get a suit for prom and then I saw a dress which I tried on. And that's when Ella walked in. I said I didn't want to go shopping with her yesterday and now we are fighting. I told her we should take a break because drinking isn't where I am right now,"  Aria said.

"She has been bad on it," Caleb said.

"And then she said she fires me as her best friend so I can find a new one," Aria said.

"Being your friend isn't a job," Caleb said.

"What Logan said as well. So I stopped them before they started to fight in front of everyone," Aria said.

"Where are you?" Caleb asked.

"Getting fresh air at the mountains. Seeing the town from up here is therapeutical," Aria said

"Are you oaky?" Caleb asked as Aria exhaled.

"I'm supposed to say no, but I am actually. Will you go to prom with me?" Aria asked as Caleb chuckeld.

"Wondered if you were going to ask or if I were to offer. yes, I will. let me try and figure out how to get Ella calmed down. You nor Logan were in any way wrong, Arianna. Just know that. Be safe up there. I'll call you in the morning," Caleb said ending the call.