Character 1. TICCI KITTEN

Welcome back, You truly, The crackhead is to tell a story of a very, very traumatic but old character. 

Ticci Kitten...ah yes, What a.."Interesting" turn of events. An interesting why You have developed through time and Character personality....

 BUT BOY DO I REGRET MAKING YOU BUT NOT THAT THE SAME TIME! 

If you are confused and have been with me recently or have been for a few years and don't know about my LOVELY dead channel, Ticci kitten has been with me for a while. Clear back to 2013(I think).. so almost 10 years. 

How was Ticci Kitten Created?:

Ticci Kitten was created but inspiration-- as you guessed it, Creepypasta.. Specifically Ticci Toby. In Early devoplement, Ticci was very... How do I say this- Connected to TToby? Like Ticci Toby but gender-bent and different style. If you look at her first design- *cough cough* I don't know what I was doing then. A few years later, in 2018 I redid EVERYTHING for Ticci. Like the entire backstory of them as well. 

What is Ticci Kitten?: 

Technically, Tik Tak is a poltergeist just- A nice one that fucks with an angel we all know from the Trio, Cream.

What's the story of Ticci Kitten and the creator?: 

Well to start off, If you are the person from amino that spoke to me years ago, Thank you for like up smacking me and knocking me out of the entitlement stage. I'm grateful for you doing that. Two, Ticci Kitten was like a symbol character for a group on Amino. A creepypasta Amino in fact. At the time I was entitled little shit- Even I now want to open a time machine and up smack myself. And like I said Ticci was like Ticci Toby. Fews later, a slight change in personality and design. It wasn't til 2019 that Ticci is who we know today. The Caring little shit poltergeist we know. 

How old is Ticci Kitten?: 

Ghost appearance is 18 years old but they died at 10. Their mind is beyond that actual age and estimation of appearance.

What else should we know about Ticci Kitten?: 
Honestly, Ticci kitten prefers guys over girls. They go by He/Them terms and cannon a guy. Despite their appearance. Ticci uses this to its advantage as well to trick guys and girls.. Ticci also has an interest in someone in their trio before he went missing for so long. (You can find that clue/answer on my dead Tik Tok.) Ticci also goes by Tik Tak. They also like sweets but prefer sour stuff. 
However, no, Ticci doesn't have wings or a transparent appearance. At one point Ticci did indeed have wings but those were taken away. They also have very much a sense of fake and real. Whether it's an expression or an item. 

                                                                                                                                            /\_/\
If there is any questions about Ticci Kitten Leave them here! --> (OvO )
Mr. Owls will take good care of them a deliver them to me!

Thank you for reading! Enjoy your fun Saturday! and be safe uvu 
Next up: Character 2. Ivan/Evan

-@Thenormalcrackhead