Character 2. Ivan/Evan

What's the story of these two?: 

These two are interesting, They don't look alike do they? One has scars from transporting between dimensions and the other...you normal person. However, these two stories will come together in the book- "The Demon from Another World." But as you guess, these two do have supernatural powers.

Evan has abilities to create dimensions and close them as well as healing, and combat- basically magic. He can teleport. He has a special scythe. Evan's name kills whoever says it without being "Blessed". 

Ivan on the other hand, shapeshifts into people or animals, like skinwalkers or whatever. They too have a special Scythe. Ivan can transcend time. Ivan also can attach itself to someone and become their imaginary friend or enter a building without getting detected or simply bust a friend of theirs out of school or the building.

How old are these two? :
 Evan: Around 23 years old 

Ivan: Over 13.61 Billion years and unconfirmed. 
How do Ivan and Evan relate?:

They both come from unknown origins let alone they both have an excellent memory. Even though, Ivan does not have any recollection of who or what they were before they became Alexei Romavo Imagery Friend. 

What are Their titles?: 
Ivan the Chaotic Arsonist  or Ivan the Demon Priest.
Evan the Royal Advisor 
or Sergent Major of the Dinau Empire Evan.

Why do these two get the same Information Tab??: 

Because these two are the same person.

What's the story behind them?: 
Ivan was created due to my crazy ass ideas. I also created them out of fun for a server, HermitFan's server. Inspiration from Hetalia Ivan. 

What are they?: 
Ivan is a magic user that can shapeshift but is currently unkown.

Evan is a Magic User giant.

What else should we know?: 

Both Ivan and Evan are hella tall. Ivan is stable 12'4 but can reach to 38 ft. Evan is 12'3 but can reach to 27ft. When they both are out about in different kingdoms or countries, they sit at a comfortable 6'7-6'8. 
Ivan has a hard time understanding the emotions of humans and would laugh at their faces if they ended up being Karen mode. 
Evan is sorta incent-minded? Like he knows about "Horny Mode" but has never done it before. He walked in when someone was doing that. 
If you want a flirting master, Ivan and Evan are your guys. 
Ivan goes by They/Them pronouns
Evan goes by He/They Pronouns
They both have fluffy ass hair that is so hard to damn tame on regular bases. For one minute they made it tame next 5 mins later it was fluffy again. 
Ivan's burn marks do hurt. They hurt a lot when they overuse their magic abilities or reach Insanity. Think of it as a body restraint caused by a curse. 

They both have nightmares. Severe. Nightmares.

                                                                                                         /\_/\
If you have any questions leave them here! --> (OvO)
Mr. Owls will bring them to me!
Next up: V. 

-@TheNormalCrackhead