Seven

"Are you coming to the mall with us?" Jaden asked while I placed my things in my locker "yeah but I have to be back home for dinner, My mom is making her famous fried rice and I'm not missing that" I said "Y/n if there's any leftover, give it to me please!! I love your mom's fried rice" "who doesn't" "You guys ready?" Javon ask "yep let's go" I said clothes in my locker.

Jaden and I were supposed to help Javon with his hunt for the new Limited edition air Jordans he wanted but 40 minutes in we snuck away and went shopping for ourselves.

I was looking through the oversized T-shirts when a guy approached me "Hey, I just noticed you come over there and couldn't help but think of how beautiful you are and wondered if I could have your number" he said.

"Ummm I don't know I just met you" I said "it's okay baby I'm not a creep" he said holding my waist "Well you're acting like a creep and I have a boyfriend anyway so back off"

"Oh yeah where is he? Because I don't see him" "turn around" Jaden said, and the guy did "now you see him"

" you're her boyfriend" yeah and you're making my girl uncomfortable so leave I don't believe you the guy said, and Jaden turned me around and kissed me.

I kissed Jaden back and wrap my arms around him and the guy half and walked away. We pulled away, and both of us were blushing.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

We turned around and saw Javon standing there, with shock was written all over his face "What the hell was that!?" "What?" "you guys just freaking kissed!!" He almost yelled.

"Wanna calm down It's not a big deal Jaden is my fake boyfriend" I said "and Y/n is my fake girlfriend" "WHAT?!! no way Jayla has to hear about this"

Javon dragged us out of the mall and back to their house "Jayla!! Y/n and Jaden kissed!!" he yelled and not only her that ran into the living room but so did Kaylee, Daelo, and his parents "WHAT?!" "I know!"

"Guys, calm down it's not what you think" I said "Y/n was in trouble, and as her fake boyfriend I had to help" "so wait you two aren't dating?" his father asked disappointed and we shook our heads.

"No Y/n is my best friend and I love her, but not in that way" Jaden said and my heart ached a little.

If only he knew....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you have someone to be your fake gf or bf?