Sixty seven

On the car ride, I noticed Jaden's leg bouncing a little meaning he was nervous, I placed my hand on his knee and asked if he was okay.

"Yea I'm okay don't worry" he said holding my hand and kissing it. The driver told us he couldn't go any further, and that we have to go down and walk to the restaurant.

The weather was great, so I didn't really mind, Jaden was holding my hand and asked me how I liked our trip so far.

"It's amazing thank you for bringing me here" I said "do you wanna go to the beach before or after dinner?" He asked.

"Umm I don't know it's up to you really I don't mind" "okay let's go walk on the beach for a little since it's a bit early and the sun will set soon "Okay whatever you say boss"

Jaden and I walked on the beach and saw that not too far away was a nice huge setup and really wanted to see what it was.

"Should we sneak in there and see what's going on?" I whispered into his ear, Jaden grinned like a child and nodded.

"Come on, but we have to be quiet" he said grabbing my hand and running toward it.

As we got close I noticed flowers on the sand making a pathway into the woods, we walked down it and it took us to somewhere beautiful.

Beautiful trees and flowers were surrounding us and as we walked forward we got closer to a bridge.

I looked down at sea and saw a ' Will you marry me?' Sign and gasped "baby look someone is going to propose here" I said happily.

"Isn't it so romantic?" I said and didn't hear a response "babe?"

I turned around and was shocked to see Jaden down on one knee.

"What are you doing" I smiled walking toward him, Jaden took out a small black box from his pocket "is it a gummy or a lollipop ring this time?" I giggled.

Jaden had pranked me a couple of times where he faked proposals with different types of rings.

He used all types of things to represent the ring.

a lollipop ring, a gummy ring, paper rings, literally anything you can think of.

Jaden opened the box revealing one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen.

"Y/n you're the most beautiful kind hearted girl I have ever met in this world. The reason I wake up every day and want to become a better person is you, you are the reason for my smile, my laugh, and my happiness. I'm so in love with you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you"

"So Y/n Y/l/n young will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" I felt the warm tears run down my cheeks as I nodded "yes"

"God yes! I'll marry" I cried and he got up and hugged me, lifting me up. I wrapped both my arms and legs around him kissing him passionately.

He placed me down and took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger.

He took my hand and walked us to the water then yelled "she said yes!"

I laughed and a couple of seconds later understood why he yelled, a boat came into view and on it was our families.

"I flew them here to celebrate with us" Jaden said wrapping his arms around me "thank you" I turned around and kissed the man I call my now fiancé.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: would you like a wedding chapter?