Thirteen

Jaden and I haven't hung out in a while now since he is always out with his girlfriend.

You don't know how happy I was when he texted me asking to hang out.

I waited for ham at the arcade, where we decided on spending the day and he came but so did Veronica.

"Hey, I didn't know Veronica was coming" I said not in a rude way "Yeah, it was a last minute thing, I hope it's not a problem" He said "no no not at all" "great let's go babe!" Veronica said taking Jaden's hand and walking in leaving me behind.

I hope I'm not Third-wheeling again

Veronica played with Jaden most of the time, and when I talk to her, she find a way to stop me from talking and starts to talk about her.

I let it slide, but it didn't mean I wasn't annoyed

After a while, I got bored of being treated like a third wheel and told them that I'll leave.

"No Y/n we're still not done yet" Jaden said upset "we still haven't gotten our slushy's or gone to the movies or-" Veronica cut him out by saying "Babe maybe she's tired" she said "umm yeah..I am"

"oh..okay I hope you feel better" "yeah thanks, bye Jay bye V" I left and took a slushy with me.

I got home and went on live because I was bored and had nothing to do and read the comments.

Gilbert45 Oh my God hi
Itsmeavy Hiii
Catpersonlover Heyyy your live!!
Jadenwife_32 She's so pretty
Waltonfam.fan You're live again!! I miss you
FavoriteEuphoriafan You're so beautiful
Michael.dj Why are you live??
Amelia_Diaz Hii what's up

"Heyy guys I miss you too and thank you for your lovely comments. I'm live because I'm bored and why not" I said and I saw many people asking about Jaden and where is he.

Omerz_43 Where is Jaden?
Harrypotterfanzz Why aren't you guys hanging out as much?
Y/nismygurl Are you guys fighting?
Bobitchitsmealya Please don't tell me if you are
Ynfandomequeen Nooo I love their friendship
Ynfanpage No I love Y/n and Jaden
Jdub.wanna Jaden and Y/n are my favorite duo
Waltonzz._ Where is jadennn??

Calm down guys, Jaden and I aren't fighting. He's just been busy with his new girlfriend Veronica I said.

Family.Walton Ughh I don't like Veronica
Hanna682 Veronica is so pretty
Dudewithglasses I still ship you and Jaden
Dj.james3 Hold up Veronica is Jaden's girlfriend??
Ronaldfaz Noo I still want Y/n and Jaden to get together
Tylor.theone Jaden looks happy with Veronica
Queenjalor I'll forever be supporting #Jay/n
Yn4ever Same #jayn forever 🫶🏻🫶🏻

I smiled at the comments People are saying Thank you guys I love you so much I let people join the live and talk to them.

My brother Chi came into my room and asked me to make him ramen and because I too was hungry I agreed to do it.

I made my favorite Ramen and showed the people watching my live how I like to do it and then eat it while talking about my family since they asked about them.

Do you think of your biological parents?
Do you think your bio parents have tried to look for you?
Have you tried to look for your real family?

No, I guess the young's have been such a good family that I haven't even thought about it.

People started telling me about people who I look like and started speculating who my biological parents or family might be.

Olive91 Bro what is it she's a daughter of a millionaire
Booklover Imagine if you were a lost, Princess
Readerslife What if she was the last daughter of a mafia leader?
Carson.57 Comments really be talking about a Wattpad life

"All right guys I'm not a lost Princess well...I don't think I am..but anyways it's been fun talking to you all and I'm getting really sleepy so I guess I'll end the live here. Byeee good night!!" I ended the live, changed into my PJs, and go to bed.

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Should I add usernames to the comment or...