Sixty three

I took a picture with my friends and family, and Jaden looked really good, and it was really hard not to kiss him.

Only our close friends know about our relationship.

I told my female cousins about our relationship and they were surprised.

I found Claire and sat next to her "Hey sweetheart" "hi..can I ask you something" "whatever you want" "what do you think of Jaden?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend" she said "what no Jaden, is my best friend" "come on Y/n I'm not dumb I see you guys. Trying your best not to blow your cover in front of your dads"

I was shocked. How did you know that? where are you really that obvious?

"Are you going to tell Lorenzo?" "Of course not but you should tell him before he finds out on his own"

"What about my brothers?" "tell them after you tell your dad" she said "okay.." I got up and hugged her "thanks mommy"

I could see the shock and Claire's face, I mean I don't blame her. That was the first time I addressed her as my mother.

The DJ said that the birthday girl comes to the dance floor to have a dance with her father.

I looked at my dad came over and danced with me but halfway through the song he passed me over to Lorenzo.

"Thank you again for this amazing party" I said and he smile "I'm just happy that you're happy" he said.

"What if I told you that's not the only reason for my happiness" "oh what else is it?" He asked "don't freak out but it's Jaden"

"Jaden Walton your best friend" "yes my boyfriend" I said "he's your boyfriend" "yea for two weeks now I really love him. I always left him ever since we were young"

Lorenzo didn't say anything and that made me nervous "sorry please don't get mad" "I'm not"

"Your not?" "I'm not mad Y/n/n, your happy and if Jaden's the real reason for your happiness I don't mind you two dating"

"Really?" I said surprised "yes really I'll just need to talk to him" "why?" "To lay out some rules that's all" "okay thanks daddy"

After the dance was over and a huge cake was brought in and everyone started singing happy birthday.

"Ajax come here!" I yelled "it's your birthday too you know" "Nah it's okay, today's about you" he said and I pulled up to my side "I want to blow the candles with my twin brother" I said and he smiled "okay"

Ajax and I blew out the candles and everyone clapped their hands "alright people the buffet is open, so go eat your dinner and keep some space for the delicious dessert"

At dinner, I asked all my brothers to sit next to me at one table.

As we talked I threw in the bomb and told them that I was enjoying my party with my boyfriend was here.

Immediately I heard everyone stop eating, I could feel their eyes on me, and pretended that I didn't.

"Your boyfriend?" Jin said "oh so I wasn't the only one who heard it" Charles said relieved "hold on what!?"

"My boyfriend" I said again "who where when?!" They asked both shocked and mad.

"Who said you can have a boyfriend" Daniel said "umm me" "Y/n you can't have a boyfriend you're too young" they said.

"All four of my parents are okay with it" I said "is it Jaden?" Kia asked and I nodded "oh my god yes!" Sang said happily.

after talking back and forth with them, I really told him that I liked him and how he made me feel. They finally agreed to our relationship but just like Lorenzo, they wanted to talk to him.

I was so happy to finally get the secret out. I went to my boyfriend and kissed him.

Jaden was a bit surprised but kissed me back.

"I told them" I said pulling away "oh really what did they say?" "My dad and brothers are going to talk to you"

"Shit am I getting murdered?" he chuckled "I..I actually don't know" I giggled "Y/n!" "I'm kidding I'm kidding" I giggled.

Jaden kissed me again and said "now that the secret is finally out, I can kiss you whenever I want" "yes you can"

We went to the dance floor and danced a bit then Jaden took me away and we made out for a very long time and it was amazing.

After the party we went home and Jaden came over to my place to spend the night and that's when my brothers and father asked to talk to him.

I really hope nothing bad happens...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think is going to happen with Jaden?