Sixty six

After years of long hard work I have finally graduated from university.

I'm officially a (your dream job)

I was over the moon! I couldn't believe I had actually accomplished one of my biggest dreams.

My family and mostly my boyfriend were so proud of me.

Jaden Walton my best friend is still my boyfriend. Even after we graduated high school, we decided we were going to do long-distance, which was hard very hard but we did it.

After he graduated and got into his dream baseball team, he started to get really famous, more than he already was.

Jaden was a phenomenal player and everyone in the baseball community knew and loved him.

I was so proud of him for being able to become the person, he dreamed of ever since we were young.

You would think our relationship would get affected but it didn't. We are still in love with each other more than you'd think.

After I graduated Jaden decided to surprise me with a two-week trip to Bali.

I was so happy and excited, I have wanted to visit Bali for a very long time now and now I'm going with the love of my life.

My dad offered to fly us in the family private jet which we didn't say no to. Jaden had booked a very big luxurious villa for both of us.

The villa was in the middle of the forest with a pool and an amazing sight of the place.

We would wake up to the sounds of birds singing and the fresh air from the trees around us was refreshing.

Today Jaden and I are going on a privet tour around this beautiful place then we're going on a date on the beach.

This was my outfit for the day (if you don't like it, just imagine something else)

The tourist took us through the jungle showing us the unique places and where the animal lived.

We were even allowed to feed a few of the animals, but not all.

We also took a helicopter ride over the island and then got to learn about the history and culture of the place.

By the time we were done, I was exhausted, so we went back to the Villa and took a long nap.

I woke up and noticed that Jaden wasn't in bed so I texted him.

-My ❤️-

Me - baby where are you?

My ❤️- I'm coming back

Me - where did you go?

My ❤️- Don't worry I'm coming back now

My ❤️- How about you get ready for a date

Me - Okay I will

My ❤️- Love you

Me - I love you more

-

-

I placed my phone away and got up to get ready. I wasn't really in the mood to glam up fully so decided to go natural.

By the time I finished getting ready and Jaden had come. This was my look: (if you don't like it, just imagine something else)

"I hope I'm not underdressed," I said and he smiled pulling me in "You? underdressed? Impossible"

"You look really beautiful," he said and I playfully rolled my eyes "I didn't apply much makeup," I said "You don't need any makeup Y/n you're a goddess by nature"

I blushed and smiled "We should go before it's too late and we end up spending the whole night here," I said and he smirked "I don't mind"

I giggled and grabbed my bag "Come on me Walton let's go"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think ;)