-twenty two-

ELIAS MOORE

We went up into our room and she started to change out of her day clothes. Valentina stopped when she was only in her underwear and I stood staring at her. I felt my dick harden at the sight of her and I let out a groan.

She came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her and pressed her lips against mine. My hands instinctively dropped down to her ass and she moaned into my mouth as I squeezed lightly.

Her hands hurriedly slid down my chest unbuttoning my shirt before pulling it off. "I thought you said you were tired." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Suddenly, I'm not so tired." V mumbled against my lips.

I cupped her ass and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I walked us to the bed, our lips not leaving each other's once.

I gently put her down so I was hovering over her and kissed her slow. My hand trailed up and down her body, getting familiar with every curve before I breathlessly pulled away, staring down at her.

"What?" She asked in a whisper, looking up at me innocently. I'm falling so fucking hard for this girl.

"I meant what I said earlier, you really do mean everything to me." I muttered against her lips.

"Good, now stop being such a gentleman." She said as she took my hand and guided it into her panties. A smirk appeared on my face when I realised how impatient she was getting.

I ran my hand down her slit, feeling how wet she was before I rubbed her clit agonisingly slowly and she bit her lip lightly, trying to hold back her moan.

"Is this what you wanted?" She nodded. I added more pressure, rubbing smaller circles over her and she let out a loud moan.

I shifted myself so I was laying on my side next to her while she laid on her back. I sucked, bit and kissed her neck as I kept moving my hand.

"Faster, Eli." She managed to say, moaning louder as I did so.

I dropped my hand down lower, tracing a finger up and down her slit before pushing against her entrance. "Fuck, you're so wet."

I eased in one of my fingers and felt her clench around me, sucking me in deeper. I kissed her again, swallowing her moans before adding a second finger, my palm rubbing against her clit.

Her back arched slightly and she started grinding into my hand, making me thrust into her faster, knowing she was close. Her mouth dropped open as if she was letting out a silent moan and her body stilled as I felt her cum against my fingers.

I pulled my hands from her panties and dragged my fingers along her bottom lip. She opened her mouth, allowing me to push my fingers in them and I watched as she sucked them off, her tongue swirling round them as she did so.

Her eyes were hooded but they never left mine as she bobbed her head back and forth and moaned against my fingers.

"Fuck, you look so pretty." I moaned at the thought of what she'd look like with her lips wrapped around my dick like this.

I pulled my fingers from her mouth and pressed my lips against her, pushing my tongue in so I could taste her. "I want you, Eli." She mumbled in between kisses.