𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. | 𝐝𝐝 pt.1

contains fluff, implied sexual themes

____________________________________

today you and dd planned something special. for the first time in which seemed like forever you two were gonna hang out. alone, no cameras, just the two of you. you really liked it when you and dd were alone, its like you could really be yourselves around eachother, you felt so safe when you were with him.

you could basically call it a date but.. was it really?

for the couple of months you and dd had been friends you were feelin him real bad. he always texted you goodmorning / goodnight, complimented you whenever he could, and flirted with you, and ontop of that calling you "bae."" or "ma." which quite honestly, made you hella weak in the knees. he would call you early in the morning or late at night, and his sleepy voice? phew. it had you rolling around in your bed kicking your feet everytime his raspy, slow speaking words were heard. and don't forget everytime you saw photos of him good lord, you practically drooled over him.

it was supposed to be a regular hangout but you couldn't help but wanna make yourself look "presentable" infront of him. you always tried to look your best while around him. sitting up straight, wearing your hair differently, etc. today you really wanted to catch his eye. maybe even make a move or two cause why not. you started rummaging through your messy closet for an outfit. and finally, after what felt like an hour, you found something to wear.

( this is what i imagined but you could change it if you'd like ! <33 )

you finally felt relaxed. everything was set up correctly, your place was clean, you felt good.
_____________________________________

sorry yall im ending it right here. i have school tomorrow and needed something to post.. pt.2 will be out soon. 💗🫶🏾