𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. | 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭 pt.1

contains: fluff

____________________________________

was this a sign from god to stop being nosey? if it was, it definitely worked cause good lord.

you and ddot were hanging out until he left to "go take care of something." you would've went with him but, you were sick. scrolling on tiktok and instagram was getting boring, so you decided to turn on some music and chill until he got back since he never really gave you a time.

until curiousity and hunger got the best of you.
slowly rolling over on your bed until you come across a black bag full of snacks he had brought
with him, i think you know where this is going.

rummaging through the bag you found one singular chocolate chip cookie. because you weren't too much of a sweets person this was really the only type of cookie you liked. after opening up the packaging you realized the cookie was way larger than it looked in the wrapping. you took one semi-small bite out of it, then another, and eventually you got on tiktok. time flew by not realizing that you ate the entire fucking thing. (alright this next part bare with me ion know how these things work)

a few minutes later you started to get real sluggish. suddenly everything was funny, and you felt sort of anxious. you looked at the packaging that the cookie came in ; in hopes that you're having some type of allergic reaction. but it was even worse.

it was an edible.

not only was it just an edible, but you had eaten the WHOLE THING. you started to panic, what the hell was gonna happen to you? were you gonna like, die, or something? there was no telling.

as if this wasn't already bad enough, you heard the front door open. you grabbed the wrapper the cookie came in and stuffed it under your pillow. you proceeded to pretend that you had fallen asleep.

because he had absolutely zero home training, ddot came in without knocking. "y/n? oh shit you knocked out." after setting whatever he had down, he sat next to you on the bed. without a doubt, you could hear him pulling out his phone. laughing and mumbling to himself like a psycho, behind your closed eyelids there was a bright white light and a camera shutter sound.

in an attempt to put your hand up to the camera because the flash didn't go away, you lazily swung your hand around and turned your head while he continued to laugh at you.

the bright light went away and you groaned as you turned over to face ddot. he looked, concerned. you could feel the smile on your face grown bigger with every second that passed as if you weren't controlling it. "y/n.. whats funny?" he looked in the mirror making sure he didn't have anything on his face. then, he started slowly turning away from you, to look at the bag, back at you, and then the bag again. looking through it a bit. he got real close to your face, "open ya mouth for me real quick?"

you shook your head after realizing what he was about to do. he used his hand to squeeze your cheeks together ( ntm. ) and maneuvered your mouth open. he bagged up with this look on his face like he had just seen a ghost. your eyelids were half shut so you honestly barely see what was happening.

turning his attention back to the bag, he started looking through the bag once more aggressively. eventually dumping it all out on the dresser, ofcourse he didn't find it.

"y/n.. where the fuck is my shit?" acting confused, you say, "whatchu mean?" he started pacing back and forth infront of your bed throwing his hands up followed by a few "oh my god's."

"i'm not fuckin stupid i know yo ass ate some of it so wheres the rest of it at y/n??" he starts looking around your room moving stuff around and stops at your bed again. he stares for a bit, and then starts moving stuff on your bed. "y/n stop fuckin playin around." he starts throwing stuff off your bed now. "yooo you actin mad weird."

"fuck up talkin to me y/n." he pushed you to the side and snatched the pillow from under you. "bitch–" "y/n. say sike right now." from behind you ; you heard ddot pick up the cookies wrapper. "are you deadass? tell me you ain eat the whole thing." you buried your face in a pillow and made a small grunting noise as a response. ddot flipped you over placing his hand on your forehead and other places on your face after realizing you were sweating a lil too much. you can tell he was getting frustrated by how he was sighing.

"man you a fatass. now look at you, lookin stupid and sick."  your face scrunched up at every mean comment he threw out. he noticed you were upset and rolled his eyes. "my fault y/n, you know ian mean it. you just, what the hell am i finna do witcho ass now??" you muttered out a quiet "im sorryyyyy" as ddot layed down next to you.

kicking the blanket off, you lay your head on ddots chest and he starts playing with your hair. you hear the ringing of a facetime call and open your eyes. on the other side of the screen was dd.

"yoo." he was on the game, probably playing gta. he looked over at his phone noticing you in the corner of the screen and started smiling. "y/n you look bored. why not jus come chill wit me instead?" "shut up dicc. y/n not bored, she just sick and high." "fuck you mean high?? yall smokin witout me???" "no stupid. she ate uh edible.. like the whole thing." "shit why you let her do that?? i leave you alone with y/n for one day—" andd ddot hung up the phone.

and ofcourse, it rang as a sign of dd calling back. he put his phone on do not disturb and sat up. "im finna make you some soup or sum, stay put, and don't eat anything else ight?" you rolled your eyes at him and nodded. you actualy felt horrible, your fever was definitely getting worse.

___________________________________

"y/n?" oh? you had fallen asleep, and your head was killing you. "you up? i told yo ma what was up and she said you needed to take whatever this is." he did WHAT..

"you told my mom i ate an edible?!" "girl boo, ofcourse i didn't. i told her you was sick and i went to go see her." "i slept for that long??" "yeah you was knocked out. oh and i brought you sum back." ddot handed you a pill bottle and a glass of water. "it's in the kitchen so come out when you done." he stood up and walked out of your room, and no, he didn't close the door behind him.

you took the two sinus pills and downed the glass of water, placing the glass and bottle on your nightstand. you slowly, but surely, got out of bed. thinking about going back to sleep a few times almost got the best of you. walking, more like stumbling, over to the door, you could hear him rummaging around like a damn rat.

"why does it smell like somethings burnt..?"
when you walked into the kitchen you got hit with the smell of smoke. you looked over to the stove and saw something that looked like.. well.. nothing. and to your surprise, ddot was washing dishes.

"who are you.. and what'd you do with darrian??" he stopped rinsing the dish he had and turned his head to look at you. "you tryna be funny?" you shook your head, "ian think so."

__________________________________

1323 words proofread!

just sum to keep yall entertained :)