𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭. | 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧

contains: alloottt of sexual themes ! no seggs but borderline, so basically pretty smutty. IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT READDDDD !!! ⚠️

a/n: when i first started writing this it was even before jay's birthday so don't be like "ohh why didn't u make them fucc" go on somewhere u lil freak. idc if he 18 now give it a couple of months, thank you.

possible tw: light mentions of choking and rough handling if yk what i mean .. 😛

____________________________________

for the past couple of months, y/n and jay have been dating for a couple of months. it was no secret, but they still kept it simple and sweet. they were both actually kinda shy, so they were more of a quick kiss long hug kind of couple. they had never done anything sexually related either. its not like they didn't think about it once in a while, but neither of them had a problem with it.

but the last couple of weeks, things were different.

y/n and jay had spent less and less time together due to jay being in the studio all the time, or y/n having to focus on studying for her degree.

so whenever they got to see eachother, things started to get a little frisky. their kissed became longer, their hugs became tighter, sometimes they'd catch eachother before things went too far, but lately it started to seem like they didn't mind getting neaky in areas where they could get caught.

and right now, the tension in the room was intense. y/n and jay were passing the blunt back and forth, she made sure not to get lipgloss on it. they both took long, drawn out inhales and eventually they were both out of it. the boys on the other side of the room watching netflix were getting incredibly bored.

"jay, you love us right?" notti had a devious look on his face, "whatchu want now?" jay didn't feel like playing this game tonight. "let me take your car to the arcade." "we'll bring it back i promise!" dd's threw last teo two cents in like he wasn't a broke bum ass nigga. "yeah sure whatever. but do some shit to my car and i'm disowning you ight? and DON'T LET DD DRIVE. matter of fact– dd sit in the back. you've grabbed my wheel while i was driving before and ion trust you no more."

"man you trippin." notti and ddot were dying of laughter. all the boys got up and started rushing out the front door. jay got up and walked to the door to make sure dd got in the backseat. he rolled his eyes and shut the car door. notti pulled out of the driveway and jay sighed in relief of not having to babysit anymore.

jay turned around to face y/n who was still sitting on the couch still. after closing the door and locking it, he motioned her over. y/n jumped up from the couch rather quickly walked over the jay. they embraced eachother in a warm hug. they swayed around and stayed like that for a minute. jays hands traveled from her waist, to her ass.

y/n looked up at jay as he smiled, her head started to spin. not sure if it was the alcohol or just jay being in her presence. y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and started cheesing just as much as he was. lets say y/n would tend to get touchy, under the influence.

their faces inched closer closer until jay closed the space between them. smashing their lips together the kiss was hot, and passionate. jay grabbed y/n and slammed her against the wall. not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough to where she liked it.

sliding his leg inbetween hers, y/n quickly found herself pressing herself against him like a cat in heat.

the kiss was now sloppier, y/n grabbed a fistful of jays dreads and yanked a little bit. just that small movement was enough to send him over the edge.

jay picked y/n up and she wrapped her lege around him. not breaking this kiss, he carried her all the way to his room. jay gently placed y/n down on the bed. he quickly took off his shirt, wife beater, and shorts. he was left in nothing but his boxers, and y/n had already gotten the hint and ridded of her clothes aswell.

( i am warning you again. )

jay hopped onto the bed got ontop of y/n, not wasting any of the time they had alone together. y/n initiated the first move, slowly rubbing his chest, sliding her hand farther and farther down eventually grabbing the hem of his underwear and tugging it.

and neither of them were big on teasing.

"shit ma, please." jay whispered needily.

y/n gave into the desperate plead and wrapped her hand around the base of his dick. (im so sorry i didn't know what else to use.)

jay let out a low groan and tossed his head back. this felt ten times better than his own hand. y/n kept stroking at a slow pace, that was until jay kept asking her to go faster.

y/n swapped positions with jay, so now he was the one laying down on the bed. she removed her hand and used it to help pull the rest of his underwear off.

y/n lowered herself to eye level with him. she licked a long stripe up from the base to the tip, despite barely being touched, he was already driping and twitching. y/n swirwled her tounge around the tip, tasting the salty substance.

'fuck it.'

y/n took jay into her mouth until she felt him hit the back of her throat. she didn't gag, or let out any noise. jay moaned loudly out of shock and pleasure.

y/n hollowed out her cheeks and started bobbing her head up and down. using her hands to work with whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth.

jay couldn't keep quiet. moans, whines, and curse words left his mouth repeatedly as y/n worked on him.

he could feel the knot in his stomach, his high was approaching and im pretty sure y/n could tell.

jay grabbed y/ns hair and pulled it harshly. there was a loud popping noise when he pulled out of her mouth and painted her face. ( ONG THIS IS A CRAZY WAY TO PUT IT LMFAOOO sorry. )

they both took a moment to catch their breath.

"y/n–"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

y/n and jay whipped both their heads twords where the sound was coming from, which was the window.

she slid off the bed and slowly walked over. y/n pulled back the curtain and saw dd, ddot, and notti on the other side frowning.

"what the hell are yall doin in there?? open the front door its cold!"

__________________________________

1167 words , not proofread

okay we'll be back to our regularly scheduled program of fluff and angst after this chapter i just didnt want y'all getting bored. 😭

another shameless insta plug : @dthangsluvbot