𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫. | 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

contains: fluff, aalooot. valentines oneshot !

____________________________________

today was valentines day.

which also marked notti and y/n's 8 months.

y/n had been planning for this for the longest, ever since the month of february started. due to a trip for the football team, notti wasn't here yesterday. so that gave y/n allll the time in the world to add stuff to nottis locker and decorate it.

the morning of was almost normal. y/n texted notti goodmorning, but he hadn't seen it despite being active on instagram. she didn't think much of it though.

-

since they didn't meet up like they usually did,
y/n walked through the hallway stopping as soon as she saw notti approach his locker, smiling those pearly whites of his. after he opened it, y/n slowly walked over trying not to alarm him.

but that kinda failed cause everyone turned to look at y/n with their cameras out. notti embraced y/n in a tight hug. he placed his face in the crook of her neck,

"thank you ma, i love it. i love you." notti wrapped one of his arms around y/ns waist to support her legs so she wouldn't go limp from the simple few words that fell from his lips.

they pulled away after a good while, and the tardy bell had already rang for them to go class. they walked together to class holding hands so happily inlove.

"number 1 on the field, and number 1 in my heart.. really?"

-

it was now last block. which would usually be her favorite class of day. not only because the way was almost over, but notti was in there aswell.

but today it was actually dreadful.

everyone kept teasing y/n on how notti hadn't gotten her anything for valentines, or their 8 months.

at first she didn't mind, but then it started to get annoying. cause why are you all up in their relationship buisness anyway? all of the comments plus all the gifts on his desk from other girls were starting to get to her.

until notti did something very, extremely reassuring.

suddenly, all of her friends started smiling at her. they all walked out of the classroom. actually, everyone in the room did including the teacher. y/n soon followed after hearing music. specifically, "best part. by Daniel Cesar ft. H.E.R"

which was their own personal song.

y/n slowly crept out of the door and peeked into the hallway. a bunch of people were gathered with their phones out and started yelling when she came out of the class room.

she stood there dumbfounded for a moment, and then it happened.

notti came around the corner off another hall with a huge basket of gifts and a stupid bowtie on accompanied by a rose inbetween his teeth. he kept approaching y/n until he got deathly close. notti handed y/n the bouquet and placed the basket on the ground. he placed the rose in her hair and kissed her forehead.

then, he got down on one knee.

everyone suddenly started screaming and y/n and baffled to say the least.

he pulled out a ring box and y/n's eyes started to blur her vision.

"y/n, my everything. i hope this ring shows you how much i truly adore you."

notti opened the ring box to reveal two promise rings. one with her initial, and one with his. notti stood up, looked at y/n, and smiled as he slid the ring onto her finger.

they wrapped their arms eachother once more, never getting tired of the comforting feeling.

it was a very happy valentines day.

_______________________________

613 words,  not proofread

FUCK VALENTINES