𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭. | 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

not gonna lie to yall , this is going to be STRAIGHT smut so here are some fair warnings , dont like don't read!!

some things you might not like:
degrading
sadistic jay
degrading names
choking
.. spit swapping YES YES I KNOW DONT COME FOR ME.
biting
breeding kink MENTIONED
overstimulation
overall just kinky jay

some things you may like:
HELLA praise
OFC aftercare
body positivity
pet names
dramatic mascara
ngl just love all around

alright here we go , you have been warned .
also i get a lil quirky && theres some comedy here and there so don't come for me
___________________________________

"what the hell are yall doin in there?? open the front door its cold!"

y/n quickly closed the pulled back curtain after realizing she had went to the bedroom window glazed like a donut. she also realized she only pulled the curtain back so far as where they couldn't see her in the dark room, she let out a sigh of relief and her soul came back to her.

y/n turned around to see jay already back dressed except he only had on his basketball shorts with no shirt. the hem of his ethikas peeking out. y/n was still so aroused from hearing jay moan like that despite not being touched at all down there, she was practically aching everytime she looked at him.

jay left the room noticeably bothered, you could feel. the attitude with every step he took not to mention the swung the door open. y/n closed the door and started getting herself dressed. she threw on some black biker shorts and one of jays hoodies. she could hear jay and the boys chatting it up in the living room acting so innocent, it almost made her giggle.

if she wasn't so dissatisfied with their little "session" she probably would've been smiling like crazy while walking out of the room.

when y/n walked into the living room while jays whole facial expression changed, his attitude had came back. shes not sure whether he was eye fucking her because she had on his hoodie or he was upset she was wearing those shorts with company over. it wasn't a secret that jay got jealous easily even while knowing there wasn't any competition present.

either way, she was living for it.
so she matched his energy.

y/n began to mug jay and the tension in the room was getting thicker by the second. she could practically feel him burning holes into every part of her. she couldn't even lock eyes with him or she might've ended up breaking her little act.

y/n walked over to the couch dragging her feet and plopped down on it immediately getting on her phone. jay did the same thing but,

on the opposite side of the couch.

the boys could tell that something was definitely wrong. usually the couple wouldve been cuddled up by now but they were ignoring the hell out of eachother and sending death stares across the room.

the boys sat on the couch side eyeing eachother until they just decided to turn on the tv.

__________________________________
J: why yu actin like that?

Y: like what ?

J: don't play wit me y/n l/n 😂

Y: lol ur too funny .

J: wats funny? i wanna laugh.

Y: you nga, you actin like a whole bitch .

J: stop tryna show out before i put yu in ya place. read at 11 : 19

J: y/n ian jokin. read at 11 : 21

J: bet. read at 11 : 23
__________________________________