4. Obsession

The black Lamborghini stopped infront of the Singhania Mansion. Atharva and Kabir stepped out of the car. The bodies of the guards began to tremble on their own, the moment their eyes met with Atharva's. They lowered their gaze down, not having the courage to stare at their boss.

Atharva is a man that carried power wherever he went. Unlike his brother, he was less of a flirt and rarely indulged himself in parties thrown by his friends or sometimes by his own brother. He was more focused to make himself a billionaire than waste his time. The hardwork, consistency and dedication have made him what is he today. As said, he is famous is Businessworld and also in the Underworld.

Pointing out at his behaviour and Personality, he is a fifty percent of red flag. Atharva is a stubborn ass man who gets whatever he wants, no matter what, either by hook or crook. Some people say that his stubborn, ruthless and arrogant personality has made him what he is today. But the real story? Only Devil himself knows it. Talking about his green flag side, he is sometimes kinda soft spoken only with his brother and his cousin sister, Ananya Malhotra. Uhm, maybe he is just ten percent of green flag.

"Bro, I have arranged a party tonight," Kabir began to speak, following Atharva, who walked furiously inside his mansion as if he is late to an important meeting. "The party is for you and if you don't come then the party will be useless. I have called all my friends, males and females. Trust me bro, they are super excited to meet you," He finished and glanced at Atharva.

Atharva stared at his brother with a blank expression. "Enjoy your party," he stated.

Kabir pouts. "Bhai!! Please yaar! This party is specifically arranged for you and now it's about my reputation! I invited all my friends saying that you will be there and if you won't be there then they will think I'm a liar!," he whined like a child, following Atharva inside his study.

"I don't care, Kabir," Atharva Said, sitting on his chair. He opened the drawer and took out a file. Probably, paperwork.

"Yaar! Have some mercy on this poor soul, na!," Kabir cried, only to get ignored by his big brother.

Kabir pouts angrily and sat on the couch, present at the corner of the room. Atharva glanced at him, shook his head and continued his paper work.

"Everytime work,work,work. When are you getting married to this work of yours?," Kabir mumbled, grumpily.

Atharva stopped and stared at Kabir, making him kinda nervous for the words he uttered. Minutes passed and Atharva didn't say anything, making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Bro, are you thinking about something?," Kabir asked bravely, sending prayers to the god fearing Atharva might yell at him.

"About that waitress..," Atharva trailed off

Kabir peered intently at Atharva and a small mischievous smirk appears on his face, recalling the events in cafe.

"Oh, that Priya Sharma," He teased.

Atharva raised his eyebrows. A small part of him started to get Jealous.

'Does he know her personally? Is this the reason he booked that cafe,'

"How do you know her name?," Atharva asked, curiously

Kabir passed a mischievous smile to Atharva