Laughter-Inducing Bedtime Shenanigans

This story was requested by an anonymous user. They wanted a story about Toriel tickling her three children before their bedtime. X3 And at the user's request, the story focuses primarily on upperbody tickling and not as much feet tickling. But rest assured for any fans of feet tickling. While the story primarily focuses on upperbody tickling, there are some feet tickling scenes in this story. There had to be! Because let's be honest here, with one of the four characters that appear in this story, feet tickling is kind of inevitable. Hehehe. ;) Also, this story takes place six months after the events of "A Long Time Coming," a Main Series story that shares similarities with this story.

Undertale© Toby Fox.

LAUGHTER-INDUCING BEDTIME SHENANIGANS

It is a Thursday night at Toriel's house, early November and a school night. And at this very moment, Frisk, Chara, Asriel, and Toriel herself are getting ready to turn in for the night. There's just one problem though. Frisk, Chara, and Asriel aren't all that tired. But luckily for the three kids themselves, they know just the thing that will tucker them out. That being, bedtime tickles from their mother! :D Bedtime tickles from Toriel always tucker them out, since she's such an amazing tickler and all thanks to her years of experience with ticklish kids. ;) But rather than simply asking Toriel for bedtime tickles, Frisk, Chara, and Asriel all thought it would be funny and more fun to instead provoke her to tickle the three of them; get her all "riled up" somehow. And they knew just the thing. After a brief but informative kids' meeting, one they had after brushing their teeth, all three of them walked downstairs in their pajamas (Frisk in a pair of blue flannel pants and a magenta t-shirt over a black long sleeve shirt; Chara in a white t-shirt and green pajama bottoms; and Asriel in a green t-shirt and black shorts) and into the living room, where Toriel was reading a book in her reclining chair with her feet up in her green nightgown, nightcap, and slippers. Yes, slippers! Toriel, a natural barefooter, actually had slippers on both of her large feet! But for good reason though. Her father made those slippers for her some time before he passed and wearing them helps her keep his memory alive. But before too long, those slippers were removed, right when the Dreemurr kids approached Toriel to supposedly hug and kiss her goodnight. The kids' plan was simple. They would slip Toriel's slippers off of her large feet and then take off running upstairs with them. A surefire way to get Toriel to chase after them! But rather than simply take Toriel's slippers and run, they decided to have a little fun with her first, to make it clear as day to her that they wanted her to tickle them.

Toriel: Oh, hello, my children. *said Toriel, noticing her three children entering the living room* Did you come down to say goodnight to your favorite mother? *she then asked cheekily with a cute smile*

Frisk and Chara: Heeheehee! Sure did! *answered Frisk and Chara at the same time as casually as possible*

Asriel: Hehe, yeah. You know our day isn't complete without any goodnight hugs and kisses from our loving mother. And me first, since I've known you the longest! Hehe.

Toriel: Heeheehee! Ok, Asriel. *said Toriel while proceeding to get out of her chair, only to be prevented from doing so by her three children*

Frisk: *gasp* No, don't! *exclaimed Frisk*

Toriel: What? Why not, my child? *asked Toriel confusedly*

Chara: Heeheehee! Don't get up, Mom. We have legs... and we're young. Let us come over to you. *insisted Chara*

Toriel: Heeheehee. Ok. Heeheehee. Ok, my children. If that's what you want... Heeheehee.

And with that, Asriel approached his mother like he was going to sit on her lap and give her a hug and kiss. Nothing out of the ordinary... until he sat on her legs rather than on her lap! Right on top of her ankles with her feet sandwiched between his thighs! Then before Toriel could even ask what was going on, Frisk and Chara approached her and pulled off both of her slippers with incredible ease, revealing her bare feet, which can only mean one thing... ;)