The Guardians Of The Galaxy

"Why would you even know this?" Peter asked. "When we arrested you, we noticed an anomaly in your nervous system, so we had it checked out" Dey said. "I'm not Terran?" Peter asked in shock. "You are half Terran. Your mother was of Earth. Your father, well, he's something very ancient we've never seen here before" Nova Prime said. "That could be why you were able to hold the Stone for as long as you did" Gamora said. "Your friends have arrived. On behalf of the Nova Corps, we'd like to express our profound gratitude for your help in saving Xandar. If you will follow Denarian Dey, he has something to show you" Nova Prime said as she pointed at Dey. "Thank you, Nova Prime" Peter said. All of you began to follow Dey. Gamora walked alongside Drax. "Your wife and child shall rest well knowing that you have avenged them" she said. "Yes. Of course, Ronan was only a puppet. It's really Thanos I need to kill" Drax said as he walked past her. "We tried to keep it as close

to the original as possible. We salvaged as much as we could" Dey said as he led them outside and showed them a brand new spaceship. You gasped in amazement at the sight of the new spaceship. "Wow" Peter said in surprise. "I..." he said. Peter turned to Dey and smiled at him. "Thank you" he said. "I have a family. They're alive because of you" Dey said. You all smiled at him. "Your criminal records have also been expunged. However, I have to warn you against breaking any laws in the future" Dey said. "Question. What if I see something that I want to take, and it belongs to someone else?" Rocket asked. You chuckled. "You will be arrested" Dey said. "But what if I want it more than the person who has it?" Rocket asked. "It's still illegal" Dey said. "That doesn't follow. No, I want it more, sir. Understand?" Rocket asked. Gamora chuckled as she led Rocket into the new spaceship. "What are you laughing at? Why? I can't have a discussion with this gentleman?" Rocket asked. "What if someone does something irksome and I decide to remove his spine?" Drax asked. Dey looked at him in horror. "That's... That's actually murder. It's one of the worst crimes of all. So... also illegal" he said. Drax nodded and walked away. You walked up to him. "So say there's this person I really hate, and I decide to drop a bomb on their house" you said. Dey frowned. "Once again. That's illegal. So you will be arrested. And possibly get a death penalty" he said. Your eyes widened. Then you just nodded and walked into the spaceship. Peter walked over to Dey and smiled. "They'll be fine, Dey. I'm gonna keep an eye on 'em" he said. "You?" Dey asked. Peter smiled. "Yeah. Me" me said.

*******************************************

Peter opened the drawer that had his present from his mother and decided to take it out. Peter looked at the letter from his mother that was attached to the gift. Then he opened it up and looked at the letter that was written by his mom. "Peter, I know these last few months have been hard for you. But I'm going to a better place. And I will be okay. And I will always be with you. You are the light of my life. My precious son. My little Star-Lord. Love, Mom" he read. Peter then placed the note on the bench and began to unwrap his present. On the inside was an old music tape that had the writing "Awesome Mix Vol. 2" In blue on the top. Peter put the tape in the music player, and the song "ain't no mountain high enough" began to play. Gamora walked over to him and smiled at him. Peter smiled back. Then she started to dance slightly.

You sat next to Rocket and Rocket sat next to Peter as he sat in the driver's seat. Gamora walked over to Peter and stood behind him. You turned around to Drax, smiling and nodding at him. Drax smiled and nodded back at you. You and Rocket then looked at the small twig in a cup, that came to life and stretched it's new two branches and yawned. You gasped in surprise, and smiled warmly at the new baby Groot. "So, what should we do next? Something good? Something bad? A bit of both?" Peter asked. "We'll follow your lead, Star-Lord" Gamora said. You nodded in agreement. Peter smiled. "Bit of both" he said.