Chapter 1

Fitting In/A Hero Is Born

Zane was the first one waking up in the morning, he yawned while standing up from his bed, walking downstairs on the first floor.
Which he looked around seeing the dishes still on the sink dirty, Zane on his mind said.
'Oh the dishes, I might had forgotten to clean them up. ' Zane walking towards the kitchen room and the sink turning the the hose on.

Watters dirrping out, while he grabbed a sponge cleaning the dishes that the others and him ate on yesterday night.

Zane finally finished the dishes he had cleaned
And putting them in a cabinet to keep them from destroyed of something?... Which he
Dried of his wet hands.

Exploring around the house which was a mansion, and then saw the bathroom, he decided tot take a bath, normal for him, because he was a nindroid but water proof.

Taking his half clothes, only his short wasn't taken off, and setting a foot on the bathtub, turning the hose on, Zane sighed in relaxation, and just relaxed on the water his face up to the surface.

Footsteps and voices were heard, but muffled pretty far away, Zane think in his head.
'Maybe, the others are awake now. '

Zane then turned off the hose, water stopped dripping from the hole, which the water drained away, Zane standing up getting out from the bathtub.

Towel wrapped around his body, and exit the bathroom, seeing the others happy eating on the table, which the others noticed zane.
"Zane! There you are come join us come on! "

Zane smiled while he roleir back. "Don't worry
I'll join, after I wore my clothes. "

Jay grinned and said. "Sure! we'll give you some left over! "

Zane nodded back walking upstairs back to. his room, which he dropped the towel around his body. Grabbing some of his clothes tat he wore that yesterday night.

Zane than turned up his illusion and walked down stairs, while he went to the kitchen room, sitting on the last empty chair, grabbing some of the left overs. Jay noticed his look, asking. "Zane? What's with the illusion, why aren't you in your titanium form? "

Zane looked at him, realizing it and told jay, which jay his mouth turned into a shape O.
"Oh I just thought I need a disguise so here I am, because we're in a different realm/dimension."

Jay then nodded muttered something, then jay continued eating his food, while Zane was now done too along with jay, which Lloyd grabbed all the plates and put them on the sink his head turning back to the others. "So, how would we able to, umm. You know fit in this realm/dimension? "

The others looked up to Lloyd, one of them had a down face not knwoung waht to do, and then nya decided to speak up. "Alright, here's the plan, we need to fit in this realm/dimension and act like were like one of them in this realm/dimension, so maybe we can act like a citizen! " kai then put a finger under his chin humming and narrowed his eyes to nya said. " your right, sis I think it might work, but we still need to be careful on revealing what we are or they'll discover us. "

The others nodded understanding the plan especially Lloyd too, which he nodded to his smile lopsided, then nya stood up wearing a blue hood. So no one can't see her ninja gi.