Chapter 7

Shadow Play

(So I made this chapter have Cole's POV is yeah, even I narrater all chapters so I only made one POV for the characters so it's kind a cole, anyways, you do know that after cole investigated who was the guy or broke in in his room was macaque he once met him after wukong and jay him saved mk from him so yup, anyway enjoy the chapter. )

(Cole Brookstone's POV)

I was walking to the theater with pigsy, Mr. Tang, Mk and mei and my other friends. Mr tang said were going  to watch a shadow play, it sounds exciting. When we got to the theater, we paid our tickets and went to get a seat. Mk was getting excited of this puppet plays, pretty sure he didn't knew.

"I'm so excited! I haven't been to the movies in ages! " Mk said with an excited tone. "Uh.. Mk? You do know this isn't a cinema, right? " Lloyd told him after, before Mk gave a confuse manner look on his face to Lloyd.

"It's a shadow play, with puppets? " Mr. Tang added, while Mk whined. " wha?! Puppets? No! I thought we were seeing kung fu monkey cop the movie! " Mk cried out, as he pulled out a poster.

"Uhh, check the back. "mei said as she pointed the back of the poster, Mk looked at the back and looked upset and groaned din annoyance.

I sigh and went up to him and sat beside him,
"Relax, Mk, I'm sure the shadow play will be great! Don't worry. " I reassured him, when Mk put the poster done, " yeah, what cole said. "
Lloyd said agrresing with me as he put up a smile.

"Hey, guys, Isnt that the guy who gave me that weird key? " Mk asked, while all of us turned our heads to the mayor who was distance away from us, as squinted my eyes it was the mayor who gave the key to Mk.

"Oh yeah, your right. "

"You meant the man? That the key gave you that could unlock anything? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is him and I'm also pretty sure he might not be the mayor in this city. " zane said, while I nodded in agreement, as I thought about it to myself' he's right about that, there's something off about him that give some bad vibes. " even noticing the not mayor who waved to us, but creepily have a maniacally smile. " yeah, prettyyyy sure not the mayor. " kai said, and for Mr. Tang who was kindly creeped out. "Uhh, well that's not creepy at all. "

I noticed Mk sweatdropped and waved back, which I ignored the not actually mayor. And look straightforward at the stage. And I said agreeing. " yeah, he's kind a creepy to be a mayor, an Mk you need to stop waving. " I told him as I grabbed his arm and out it down by stop him waving.

Until I noticed pigsy leaned forward, as he said. " point is, whatever were watching, you two earned a break kids. " referring to Mk and jay both of them, Lloyd chuckle and mei said.
"Yeah! You've been training super hard! I can't even remember the last time we all just hung out together. I miss this. " and Mr. Tang was asking if the bus, sandy was busy. And Mk cut him off.

"What're talking about? We all hang out the time, right Lloyd? " Mk said before asking to Lloyd, Lloyd was about to say something but could perform the words right and justnxloes his mouth.

As I had a blunt face, and shook my head as me and mei said In the same time. " nuh-uh girlfriend/bud, it's always monkey King this or scary sekelton that! What's with you lately? "
Both of me and mei asked in the same time while we both looked each other in several seconds and snickered and she chuckles.