Chapter fifteen.

Senjuro peaked around from behind the door, hesitant.

"Ah, senjuro! Come here." Kyojuro grinned, trying to ignore his wrist.

The small brother then charged at his older brother, tightly hugging him.

"Ani!" He yelled, casting a glare to the demon.

Kyojuro bent down to hug the small version of him, smiling.

Akaza crossed his arms, bored.

Suddenly his eyes drifted to the hashira, looking him up and down.

Kyojuro stood back up, looking down. "How have you been, senjuro?" He grinned.

"Good actually! Father's been pushy lately though." The small one sighed, crossing his arms with a huff.

The hashira sighed, then ruffled his kins hair.

Akaza stared at the hashira's ass, slightly admiring it.

"Akaza?" Kyojuro suddenly spoke, causing the demon to jolt a bit.

"Ah, yeah?" He chuckled, rubbing his head as if he wasn't just staring at a guy's ass.

"Ani, why's there a demon here?" Senjuro asked, tugging at the hashira's pants.

The said hashira looked down, then sighed and crouched down.

"Honestly, I have no idea." He whispered into his brother's ear.

Kyojuro stood up and sighed, then remembered something.

"Sorry, to both of you. But I have something to discuss at the butterfly mansion." The hashira announced with a worried sigh.

Akaza perked, glancing at the small brother.

"Wait, Ani! You can't leave me with him!" Senjuro begged, tugging at the hashira's pants.

"He doesn't eat women or children, you'll be fine. I hope." The hashira muttered the last part, giving his brother a goodbye hug.

"Have fun! I'll be back tomorrow." Kyojuro waved, walking out.

"Tomorrow?!" Senjuro exclaimed, looking nervously behind him.

Akaza stood awkwardly, shyly waving at the child.

Senjuro sighed, walking over.

He put his small hand out, "Im senjuro, and you are?"

Akaza perked, taking the tiny hand. "I'm akaza." He smiled a bit.

The small blonde then decided to let the demon help him a bit.

"I have some chores i must get done, and you'll help me." Senjuro stated, a bit sassy.

Akaza nodded, a bit worried.

The upper moon then followed the smaller one to a secluded room, with various clothes and baskets.

"I was supposed to do the laundry, but you'll do it instead." He pointed to a basket, "Fold those clothes."

Akaza snickered, "that's it?" He chuckled.

Senjuro glared at him, causing him to shut up.

"No, it's not. Get me when you're done." He stated, walking out and sliding the door closed.

The demon chuckled, going around with some speed and folding the clothes.

"Done!" He grinned, looking at his work. He turned and opened the door, sticking his head out.