Girl Meets First Date Part 2

Last Chapter:

Farkle's POV:

I saw Riley kiss lucas and decided too....

This Chapter:

Farkle's POV:

I decided to go over to Maya and kiss her, it was a big risk, but i was willing to take it.

I got closer to Maya and she stuck out her hand to stop me from kissing her. I just shrugged in my head and started to kiss her hand.

Maya's POV;

I can't believe that after i even stuck my hand out that Farkle decided to kiss it. But I aint going to lie. He is a really good kisser.

Farkle paused and smiled, and let out a warm sigh. Maya just pulled her hand and looked at it in shock. She couldn't believe it.

M:not bad Farkle

F:Tell your friends.

He said it in a smug look and walked over to a pole and turned and swung around it. I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked up to Farkle and pressed my lips against his. He seemed super shocked. But he eventually did kiss me back. I moaned a little and he did too. Our lips moved in sync and eventually i moved closer, our bodies were right next to each other. I felt Farkle's hands move around my waist pulling me closer, and my arms went around his neck. I smiled to myself, and i could feel Farkle smiling too.

Meanwhile.......

Riley and Lucas sat looking shock. Riley never expected for Maya to just kiss Farkle out of the blue. And the fact that Farkle hadn't fainted yet was even more surprising. Usually he wouldve by now. But at the same time Riley felt sad.

Riley's POV:

Wow, i wish that I could do that with Lucas. But im not sure i am ready for that, i didn't even think that Maya or Farkle were. Maybe i should kiss Lucas again...

Lucas POV:

I was just in shock, i never thought Maya would do anything like that. And the fact that Farkle hadn't fainted yet surprised me even more. I can see Riley's face, she really wants that. Im not sure if she is ready though. Maybe....

Riley noticed Lucas looking at her, and she looked back at him, then at Farkle and Maya (who hadn't stopped kissing). Then back at Lucas again. So Lucas took matters into his own hands.

He leaned in close to Riley, and at first she looked scared, but now she was just looking at him knowing what he was doing and smiled a little.

L:riley......

R:lucas....

L:i don't know if this is right......but..do you think that ...maybe?...

R:yes.

That's when Lucas leaned in the rest of the way and softly kissed Riley's lips.