The Project:Riley and Lucas

Riley and lucas were working on their project. At first her dad didnt agree with thsm working together, but after a talk with topanga he agreed.
Rileys POV:
Me and lucas have been working for about two hours now, and maya hasnt been texting me lately. I hope she is doing ok with farkle.
Lucas hasnt really talked to me since we got here. I wonder if he is a bit tense considering my dad tries to spy on us with Auggie.
Lucas POV:
I havent been talking to riley much. Im afraid if i say hi that Mr.Matthews will come barging in on me. I want to talk to her, and this mah be the only chance that i get.
Mr. Matthews walks in the room seeing the two working on their project.
C:hows it going?
R:(flatly) fine
L:doing great sir.
C:good, me and topanga are going on a date. Auggie is spending the night at his friends house. If you have any questions text or call me k?
R:we will be fine dad. How long will you be gone?
C:about an hour or 2. I dont want any funny business going on understand Mr.Friar?
L:yes sir.
T:(walks in) come on honey lets go.
C:no funny business!
T:before we go. Riley can i talk to you alone please.
R:what about lucas?
T:alone.
Topanga and Riley walk out of the room. While Lucas and Cory are standing in the living room.
(In the office)
R:what is it mom?
T:i give you permission to do what ever you need to so you and luxas get together.
R:you want us together?
T:yes although your father doesnt i do. And i know once him and lucas get to know each other that he will accept him too.
R:thanks mom.
T:your welcome. Gotta run.
Cory and Topanga left leaving Riley and lucas alone. They didnt say anything for about 2 minutes.
L:Riley?
R:yes lucas?
L:im sorry i havent been talking to you lately.
R:lucas, its fine. My dad can be quite intimidating sometimes.
L:i guess that aee friendship is more complicated than we thought.
R:lucas i-
L:i dont want to be like this. We both knkw how we feel but we have to hide it.
R:i dknt want to be like this lucas. I dont but with my dad-
L:riley, i am going to do EVERYTHING possible to make sure that your dad not only accepts me, but so we can be together.
R:really luxas?But how, everytime we try to talk to him he inturrupts us.
L:well, he cant inturrupt us now.....
R:what are you saying lucas?
L:im saying, that its now or never.
He began to lean close to Riley, and she could tell what he is doing.....
Sorry! I had to end this chapter, it will continue in a moment.......