part3. lunch

You were sitting down in the gym waiting on the principal etc.  Everyone was talking away denki hops in the seat next to you smiling. 

"Hey bakugo, sero, kirishima and i going for a road trip today you down mina wont be joining us today she has plans with the other girls"

"Sure denki where are we going?"

"The beach just thought we'd all go have fun and play soccer or volleyball"

"Im not to big on playing soccer but I'm good at playing volleyball"

"Loser gets to buy slushies afterwards"

"Oh that sounds like a deal and hey will we be able to bury bakugo"

Bakugo turns his head sharply to hear his name he instantly slides chiming in the conversation. 

"Are you talking about me....what are you guys talking about it better not be anything bad" he lowly spoke. 

"Oh nothing just going over the games of soccer and volleyball-"

"Tch I can win at that game try me sparky"

"Oh your on"

"Hey guys!"

Sero wraps his arms around your upper body gently looking at denki and bakugo talking away with each other.  Kirishima glares at sero before he entered your hug.....

"Hey sero!...i couldnt help but hear about the soccer game and volleyball game thing that will be at the beach?" 

"Yeah the loser will have to buy everyone in the group slushies.."

"Alright everyone listen up!"

Everyone including you turn your attention to sensei aizawa.  He had his hair tied in a manbun. 

"As you all know the graduation is around the corner you will be assigned seats and so on but there will be no fighting or anything bad like that do you understand so for starters lets start roll call and youll be seated to your seat"

Sensei aizawa started roll call until he called your name as you head down to go sit by bakugo and kirishima.  All might enters the room as the others smiled.  Sitting in the row behind tenya iida kirishima places his palm upon Yours.

~

Its lunchtime already you grabbed your food and head to the roof where your met with bakugo alone. 

"Hey you finally got here hijack"

"Thats not my name bakugo but ill let it slide just this once so whats the occasion since we're up here?"

"I been wanting to talk to you about shitty hair"

"Oh...well then lets sit down and talk about it we can-"

He pushes you against the wall trapping you between his arms. 

"Shittyhair has been following you around school like a lost little dog....its annoying that he has been watching your every move hijack.....hes not his usual self care to explain?"

"I wish i knew bakugo but he has asked me the other day to date him but I turned him down"

"Well knowing shitty hair he won't stop y/n" he takes a piece of your fry off your plate. 

He places it in his mouth and starts munching on it. 

"You stole my food...." You slightly pout. 

"Then you better eat it hijack"

Huffing your cheeks in agitation he chuckles.  His crimson eyes trail down to your h/c locks one finger moves some out of the way before twirling it lightly with a small gasp.