part28. leaving home

The alarm went off to only wake you up.  Looking at the time you sigh and get out of bed to get the clothing you needed for the trip.  Spotting your old hero costume you decided to leave it in the box so you grab your other costume that you grew somewhat attached to.  Packing that wuth a greenish v shaped sweater with white and grey you change into that with the grey insulated thick leggings. 

You spot a pare of black ankle high combat boots.  Slipping those on you finish packing your things and grab your phone and charger along with the air pods.  Slipping the strap over your head you head to the bedroom door looking back one last time at kirishima that was still asleep.  You sigh goin back over to him softly kissibg his forehead. 

After that you leave the room slipping your hood over your head alongside the mask slipping over your nose to hide your mouth.  Walking through the halls that were empty of life.  You head down the stairs into the dark lobby.  Checking the time again on your phone the light off the device shines in the room for a split second.  You continued to walk. 

Sooner or later you turn around the corner seeing the exit.  Which lead to the other section of the place.  Slipping through the door you continued walking in the empty large room where the other villains which are low rank would usually be but since today is slow you found yourself at the other exit.  This one lead outside to the garage like area and in that area was a bike you could use or you could probably walk.

Choosing to walk instead you leave the place not looking back.  Tree branches pass over head you were busy looking up at the sky not realizing that someone was following you.  Stumbling upon the city lights you bit your cheek and continued with this. 

Passing the rocks your palm trails against it, the person who was following you in deathly silence was dabi himself he was not to happy to see you suddenly leave without a reason but he has to see where your going. 

Several buildings are passing by alongside some people leaving for work.  You stop by a coffee stand buying you a cappuccino.  Leaving the place with your drink you made it to the apartment and enter it.  The stairs lead up to the floor of your destined place.  Standing infront of the door you knock on it and it took a couple seconds until your brother answers it with bedhair and a tired look he notices you standing there and lets you inside. 

"Are you sure about this...y/n?"

"Yes im sure of it......the others wont know im gone-"

"Know what"

Jumping nearly out of your skin you bakugo leaning on the counter glaring daggers into your soul.  He steps forward and stood infront of you.  Arms crossing.

You had your head bowing slightly.  Until you felt a palm upon your head. 

"So you decided to leave them in the dirt huh?"

"I thought it was a good idea to start a new life"

"Just be grateful I made that new identity for you hijack...but you definitely owe me right noe before you leave"

"How much?.."

"Not money though that would be nice but i want a hug before you go extra"

You hug katsuki bakugo who hugs you slightly firm in his strong warm embrace.  He pulls back watching as your brother pulls you into a hug again passing you a passport made just for you.  Pulling away from the hug you said your goodbyes to your brother and your friend. 

~

9:56am

The streets were busy nobody hasnt noticed you stopping by the subway you bought a ticket not even realizing still that dabi was still following. 

"The train is about departure please aboard"

The intercom said above you head over to the train and boarded.  Taking a seat in the back you were now on your phone scrolling through social media.  Someone else gotten on the same train and took seat close by you. Feeling uncomfortable you try to not get bothered by the person. 

The train leaves the station you were now looking out the window distracted by the view of the city and the hills.  Surely you had the plane ticket with you.  Behind you was dabi still he took his mask off grinning devishly.  He stood up slowly in his black hoodie.  Leaning over your figure he taps your shoulder snapping your head away from the window. 

Your heart nearly stops at the sight of dabi in front of you.  He was grinning like he knew what was happening.

"H-how long have you been-"

"Following well....good question i seen you in the lobby this morning you had your bag packed and not only is that I was growing curious on where you were going .....so tell me what were you talking to your brother about?"

He tilts your head up slightly.  You flinch slightly as he knelt down even more until his face was in yours. 

"I-i chose my path....and..its not your business on ehat I was talking to my brother about"

"Hmm....interesting so a little mouse like you runs away from the new found family and friends especially shigaraki to....a shame really...but I wont stop you for that matter coming from a villain such as myself i think I will sit back and enjoy for awhile unless you don't want to come back to us..?"

He was now standing there in front of you with that sickening evil smirk plastering his face.  Dabi was now excited to see everything fall.  Taking a seat next to you he pulls out his phone already texting away. 

"Are you ratting me out-"

"I will if I wish...but that's only if you do something for me in return"

"W-what"

"Tell me what you were talking about yesterday with your brother"

You sighed and told him as he leaned forward with peeked interest.  His grin was no longer showing.  Instead he pulled out a small pocket knife.  It was pointed up against your throat.  Gulping slightly he made you lay down as he now towering over you. 

"Idk if i should kill you right here or let you leave princess..."

"Please"

"Please what hmm.... Not 'please spare my life' or 'please don't kill me' wonder what you'll be saying when this blade interacts with you princess as a matter of fact..."

You wince as soon as the blade came in contact with your skin.  Holding your hand close to your chest he backs away smirking again.  Suddenly the dark tunnel makes the lights flicker like crazy as he snapped a photo of the knife. 

He slowly backs away from you walking to the end of the train to wait and get off.  Or just jump off.