part13. the after party

There you are leaning against Kirishima's shoulder.  Halfway out of it not even sure what time it was.  Jiro comes over tapping someone's shoulder. 

"I'm tired..." You groaned

"Were leaving pebble common"

He guides slowly out of the place whilst holding your palm in his.  Outside was his Hyundai your vision is dostraught and blurry.  Maybe the pills were a little bit much for you to take.  Mina comes over to you both with her bright smile. 

"Common were going to the beach for. The after party we might be staying there or at the motel"

"Sounds good with me y/n you gonna be awake still" the redhead asks your distraught self.

Slightly nodding your head to him he smiles softly.  Everything is going into motion.  Though once you are completely out of it and fast asleep he's gling to pay a visit to mineta when hes alone. 

Both of you were currently in his vehicle he turned the a.c. on to keep the space nice and chilly.  Looking over at your chest that rises and falls with every breath you were taking. He bit his lip, though it would have to wait once he starts driving to the beach following close behind the others that had their tents and blankets.  In the back seat was his tent and the thickest blanket he owns. 

~

The vehicles were parked you unbuckle and got out slightly more balanced.  Kirishima was currently setting his tent up.  The others were dressed in their regular clothes while you were in a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.  The flames danced with their movements music blasting up mina comes over taking your hand to guide you over to dance with her. 

She starts shaking her bottom along with you to 'thot shit' hat was until you went to the floor she bends over dancing still as you were crawling through her legs.  Slightly arching your back.  Kirishima was finished with the tent until he spots denki dancing behind you.  His blood boils now it's two people to die tonight.

Coming over he takes your hand in his.  The other girls catch this and stare at him in shock.  But you were so lost in your thought not even registering that you were now inside the tent.  Sitting down on the blankets he steps out to take the tents roof off to let the stars show. 

"Dud what are you doing?.."

"What do you mean?"

"Why is she in your tent and why were dancing with her!!?"

"Shes my girlfriend id do anything and everything for her...is that a problem shoto??"

"Are you nuts shes not your girlfriend she said so herself like repeatedly kirishima!"

"Dont be silly mina she loves me so much isnt that right babe?"

You sat there hearing nothing but mumbled voices as you then subconsciously nodded your head.  Why are you acting like this was it the alcohol again?, no thats not it you would know if it were the alcohol doing its thing to your body then what else could it be?.  Crawling out of the tent you head to the shore line walking in the ankle high leveled water.  What's making you feel this way.

Someone's hand startles you as you slightly jump.  There stood tenya iida and ochako they had a look of concern growing. 

"Hey are you okay you don't look so good"

Their faces were distorted and wavy that scared you for some reason.

(Drug mention)

"Y/n?..."

"You guys are....b-bleeding h-how are you still alive!?"

"What are you talking about were not bleeding whats going on??"