part11. bedtime, morning

You were currently snoring away sprawled out on your brothers bed as he to was snoring having his arm over your face and his leg under yours. 

Aizawa was still surveying the halls with vlad and MS. midnight.  Kirishima was currently looking at your picture at 5 in the morning.  His door opens as he quickly hid your photo under his pillow just in time as aizawa sees him awake. 

"Why are you up at this time kid?"

"I dont know guess I'm just getting ready for the graduation ceremony and the part afterwords"

"Thats in the afternoon kid get back to bed and you better not have photos of her!"

"Yes sensei.."

He watches him close the door after he left. Sighing in relief he looks up at the ceiling thinking nothing else but you.  Meanwhile..

Hizashi woke up having dry mouth as he blinked a few times to see that you were sound asleep being sprawled out.  Getting up out of bed he heads to the bathroom to see his bedhair. 

"Today is the day of my babysisters graduation with her friends and fellow classmates yo" he snaps his fingers in the mirror giving his signature smile.

Its 7 in the morning. you wake up to having the smell of breakfast cooking.  Hopping out of bed you run out into the halls in your long t-shirt and black pj shorts.  Sliding into the lobby you spot everyone in their PJ's.

"Hey im here on time did I miss breakfast!!!!"

"No your on time and......are you wearing pj pants???"

You nod lifting your shirt making kirishima blush big time.  Hizashi spots you lifting your shirt slightly as he lunges over tackling you and pulling your shirt down. 

"I was showing my shorts!!!!! They asked me if im wearing any shorts because of this shirt!!!"

"Do not be lifting your shirt like that in front of the other students baby sister!!!"

"Alright alright now get off me!!!"

"Only if you promise me that you wont do it again!!"

"Okay bubba i promise niw get off please!!"

He gets off you brushing himself off and crossing his arms. 

~

You were currently eating breakfast with the others kirishima came over to take a seat behind you after he finished his food you shiver.  Sliding off the couch you sat down on the floor instead.  He leans over having you trapped in between his legs.

"How did you sleep pebble~"

"Like a baby now let me eat- hey that's my food!!"

"Open wide wifey"

"Bitch the fuck why you calling me wifey im not your wife!!!"

"I know but im going to marry you one of these days because i love you so much pebble!"

"God your super weird and besides i kissed mineta twice now!"

He stood up instantly towering over you in pure deathly silence. 

"Repeat that..."

"I said what i said im not going to repeat myself and who knows maybe im going to date someone else and marry them someday"

"Me...date me and marry me!"

"No what the. Hell"

"Me me me I wanna be your boyfriend and husband!!"

You were standing infront of him now everyone was watching you, kirishima grabs you by the waist and pulls you extremely close to him.  Your big brother shot up from his chair watching closely in alarm.  Kirishima smirks in front of everyone as he pulls back gently gliding your h/c lock through his fingers. 

Mina and sero were now standing infront of you for protection.  Hizashi instantly appeared infront of him with a mean glare.  The red head looks up at him in a challenging way.  Hes changed ever since then but it gotten worse than before.

"You should respect me my brother in law because im marrying your baby sister since im a man of my own word and I'm loyal to her"

"As if kirishima this isnt cool at all and its not cool of you to be acting like this punkster!"

"Whatever you say brother"

"Im not marrying you kirishima sero can you do something about him pleaaase"

"On it lets go kiri its time to get ready and stuff along with everyone else "

~

Its in the afternoon already you were trying to curl your hair but you were so distracted by Kirishima's words. 

'Im going to marry you one of these days' feeling so distraught in your thoughts you didn't see sensei coming in to check up on you.  Jumping in your chair he sighs and comes over taking the curling iron from your hand. 

"Take it easy today kid its your graduation day you should be happy but you should also get dressed becuase it starts in an hour from now"

Standing up fastly you bolt into the room grabbing the outfit for today and start undressing aizawa closes the door to the bathroom. 

Kirishima was adjusting his tie to his black tuxedo with a red dress shirt and white black tie.  He spots the pills that are crushed up as he slips them into his inner pocket for the event later today.  Spraying his dark temptation axe body spray on he was now ready except for one more thing the clip on rose for his tuxedo and the corsage of a dark red rose with pearls for you. 

Everyone was in the halls in their caps and gowns including you kirishima spots you with a styled hair do with those magnetic curls which attracted him.  You look so stunning in your dress and makeup.  He walks up to you handing the corsage over with deepened blush.  Placing it upon your wrist he couldnt help it you were his. 

Everyone was talking away you and denki snap a photo together with the gang. Sensei aizawa comes out of his room with a bun tied in the back.  With a tuxedo and whtie dress shirt with a black tie. 

"Alright everyone its time to get single filed and follow me.."

Everyone listened including you which katsuki bakugo stood in front and kirishima stood in the back.  He was trying hard to not get distracted.  

~

Everyone takes a seat in their signed places you sat between kirishima and bakugo.  Mina on the right of bakugo and sero on the left of kirishima.  Denki was at the back of the row waving at you softly you smiled and wave back.  Though it was distracting with kirishimas strong smell of his cologne. 

Principal nezu and the otger teachers were now on stage the other classes were there graduating as well.  Guessing theyre getting new students afterwards.  Which will be fun to see aizawa lose his shit again to keep the young teens in check. 

"We would like to welcome everyone and their families here today to announce the next generation of these fellow hero's of UA here and by starting off we would lik for y/n yamada to come up here to give everyone a speech for the future generation to see the bright future"

You gulp down your nervousness kirishima gently grabbed your hand softly to reassure you that it was okay.  Stepping into the isle you were now walking to the stage where the podium is placed.