part24. have this dance?..

Kirishima steps closer gently grabbing your palm in his.  Now with a soft smile.  He pulls you into his arms giving off that gentle look.  But you still remembered what he did a month ago. 

"You know how I said I wanted to marry you.."

"Please don't start this again.. You were and are still crazy"

"Thats because i love you a lot like more than just anything to be exact... I want us to work out just you and me...please just give me a chance"

"Why after what you did to me how can i trust you?"

"It was stupid of me i know but pebble please I'm only out here alone with you because..."

He took out a few white flowers with pink in the middle.  He hands them forward to you.  Reluctantly accepted his gift he smiles again.  But he suddenly fishes his phone out searching up a certain song.  What seemed like forever he finally picked the song putting it upon the blanket on the ground. 

'Beautiful angel' by Camilla cabello starts playing.

You look at him in confusion he had a bead of sweat slowly falling on his forehead. He clears his throat whilst holding out his other hand for you to take. 

"Would you....w-would you maybe have this dance?"

He gulps trying not embarrass himself. You sigh taking his other palm as he looks at you in return a soft blush plastered upon his cheeks.  He presses your lower back into his torso as he slowly starts swaying. 

You move along with kirishimaas you both were staring into one another's eyes.  He spins you around slowly until your back is pressed against his chest. Rocking side to side slowly you close your eyes for split second seeing nothing but water surrounding both of your guy's feet. 

It felt like a dream but it was weird you felt sympathy....which is strange.  He spins you around again smiling softly. 

~

Around the corner was the others spying on you two slow dancing.  Toga snaps a photo giggling to herself.  Dabi left the group to go somewhere.

Leaving the three standing and starring at you both.  You seemed so lost in your train of thoughts.  Shigaraki was not enjoying this..so being the total ass nut he is right now he walks up to you both before kirishima could kiss you.  He snatches you out of his arms and drops to the floor raising his leg up pointing his foot at him.

"My Wi-Fi..."

"Dude..."

"No dont touch my Wi-Fi *hiss*"

"Shigaraki what are you d- woah!!!!"

He picks her body up over his shoulder glaring daggers at kirishima who stares at him in question. 

In the very far distance hidden inside the tree line wheres theres total darkness stood aizawa he followed from a far.  Grinning slightly he has the villains in a corner without them knowing. 

Shigaraki took you back inside the base leaving kirishima standing there in shock and confusion but more lost.  He just got to have a dance with you until shigaraki stepped in. 

This gave aizawa the chance to get up there and have a serious word with him.  Ince the others were out of his view he went up there and stood behind kirishima. 

Kirishima was about to leave but was immediately stopped in hos tracks feeling a palm upon his shoulder. 

"Hey kid.."

"Gaaaah h-how did you find us-"

"Save that for later i have an offer to get things easier and quicker...tell me do they have y/n.."

"I-im not selling them out like that-"

"Oh i know you wont which is why I'm here to make a negotiation...you see the woods over there?"

He points over his shoulder. Kirishima looks at the direction in question.

"What about it...?"

"I'm not alone on this mission bakugo and the others are waiting for the signal to invade.."

"What..!?"

"You see I have them in stealth mode which means theyll be climbing any second"

"What happens if they climb..?"

"Theyll meet up with me and we'll invade so heres how its gonna go...either a work with me on this or b you will be taken out with the others"

"You cant be serious"

"Oh i am very serious for this kind of matter i was literally so close to taking her back but you have put up a fight"

"L-look this-"

"Shitty hair....im not surprised to see you here"

He staggers back a tiny bit as aizawa watched him carefully studying his movements.  He knew he had him cornered as well. 

~

You were currently in the lobby shigaraki was still on your back. Being hyper.

"Leettttssss go!!!"

"Shiggy ...did you get coffee again at the mall"

"Yes I did but its mine!! *hiss* including my Wi-Fi shes mine!"

He starts cackling whilst bouncing on the sofa.  Dabi sighs as he entered the room.  You signalled him to go back to his room.  He slightly smirks as you started to change the lights and have the video games ready.  Shigaraki pulls you harshly over to the video games. 

Hours spent later you had your head set on playing with the others.  Including the cactus next to you.  Kirishima returns to meet up with you.  He sees that your playing with the others. 

"Himiko: y/n-san were going to be playing at the beach tomorrow morning you down?"

"Yeah i guess so because it is better than being stuck in this"

"Cactusboi: you guys better not do anything dumb.."

"Burnt bacon big daddy: Oh common you should join us handman"

"Cactusboi: shut up and don't call me handman....grrrrri am going to crush you wifi get over here!!!"

"Oh my god..ouch why'd you do that hes pinching me"

The others were laughing as you played roughly with shigaraki. Kirishima was standing in the doorway watching you rough house.  He was told to keep his mouth shut by bakugo and the others so he followed their rule. 

Throughout the entire night you and shigaraki were still playing until you let out a yawn.  Standing up he looks up at you. 

"Where are you going?"

"Bed...im pretty tired"

"Now That you mention it i guess i can go to bed...what Wi-Fi wants Wi-Fi gets....goodnight waif- Wi-Fi"

"Goodnight shiggy"

He turns off his video game and heads to his room as you go to your room where you had a queen size bed.

Kirishima follows behind feeling tired.  Once you have entered your room you crashed onto the bed having your right leg prompt in the side snoring away.

Kirishima lays down as well sprawled out breathing softly.