Part 4. Situations.

THE DARK CORE TOWER.

The Dark Core Tower was in the very center of Dark City. And inside we follow Knight. AKA Daniel Reign. He was walking down the cold, dark, metal hallway at the top of the tower to find his wife. Once he made it to the door of the command room of the tower, cries were heard. The sobbing of his wife, Diana Reign.

"Diana?... what's wrong?..." Knight asked as he ran over to her and hugged her, his arms wrapping around her. "He's gone... Danny... cameras from our home caught him running into the woods. I don't know why..." She said as she cried into her husband's chest.

"Look..... Diana. No matter what, I will find our son. Everyone in the Dark Core will look for him. From soldier to leader. I will find our son... I swear to you." He said as he held onto her as she looked up at him, tears swelling in her eyes. "Take that off... I need to see you." she asked quietly as he reached up and removed his helmet and put it on a nearby table next to hers, their helmets blue and white lenses lighting up the desk. "Please find him..." she asked as she brushed his blonde hair back into a more presentable place. "Is Dina still home?" He asked into her sorrowful eyes. "She's still home. Missing her brother..." she said.

"I'm gonna find our son..." Daniel said as they shared a kiss.

"Commander Knight! Commander Star!" A dark core soldier said as they rushed in. "I'm sorry, Commanders. We've found Dark Core Leaders Nitro and Ravage..." he said hesitantly as Daniel and Diana looked at each other with worry as Daniel asked him three simple words.

"Where are they?..."

DARK TOWER MEDICAL CENTER.

"...Sneaky fuck... this ain't... over..." Nitro said while lied out on a medical bay table as medics were cleaning and attending his skull wound, a huge gaping slash down the center of his forehead. Millie's axe had fractured the skull but hadn't made it to the brain. Nitro had been lucky.

But Ravage on the other hand had it worse. "Cuando te encuentre... voy a pintar de rojo la nieve con tu sangre..." he said as he floated in a healing med tank. A black tank to heal skin from major wounds like burns or large injuries and so on as the patient was submerged in a gray water, a goggled breathing mask attached to the users face. Gray fabrics wrapping his stomach and covering stitches.

"What happened!?" Knight demanded as he walked into the room, helmet in hand. "They we're just playing with the targets, got put down. And almost got their stupid asses killed." Shade said as she was in the medical bay to look over their status. "I see..." Knight said as he gave Nitro a disappointing look. "Well, it's their fault. Should've been carful. Now you both got nasty scars to remember your failures." Star said as she crossed her arms. Star, like most Dark Core, were tired of Nitro and Ravage's flaunting.

"It's not that bad! They were never much to look at..." Shatter said as she walked into the room, two twin black sidearms holstered to her thighs along with a black knife sheathed on the back of her belt. Her signature black sai's sheathed on the back of her shoulders. "Thought I put you in command of one of our war ships? Why are you here? You should be leveling refugee hideouts." Knight said as he looked into the yellow glowing lenses of Shatter's helmeted face.

"I did. Brought down a whole tower over by The Ice Rivers while ordering squadrons to capture some wolf demon in The Frozen Forest near Ice Cliffs. When I heard these two got knocked down, I had to see it." Shatter said bluntly. A cocky attitude glowing off her like usual. "Send me after the demons." She said as she crossed her arms. "No. You go back to your war ship." Knight said, shooting down Ava's suggestion.

"Daniel. I know that Phantom isn't himself after Sarah died, but... maybe it's time to call him in." Shade said as she typed away on Ravage's med tank. "...Alright then." Knight said as the leaders looked at him. "Let me call him in, Daniel. I'd love to get his attention.~" Shatter said as she placed her hands on her hips. "No. I think it's best for me to give him a visit in person." Knight said as he put on his helmet and left for Phantom. The Ultimate Slayer.