wild nights, wild nights

were i with thee

In short, Salem Addams missed her sister.

wild nights should be
our luxury

In more descriptive terms, Salem Addams missed the warm security that Wednesday gave her, and she missed her everknowing glower. She missed their debates, and the games of mancala Salem always lost. But most of all, she missed Wednesday's cruel sense of adventure that always got them into trouble.

futile - the winds
to a heart in port -

Though, she soon finds that the adventure she hoped her sister would bring to Nevermore Academy is more than a little escapade. People are dying, and she can't help but feel like it's all her fault.

done with the compass
done with the chart

Away from home, in the school she thought she knew like the back of her hand, Salem finds herself losing her mind amidst the pressure from her sister, her parents, and her principle. She was always a doormat sort of girl. It would only take one more crack, and she knew she'd snap.

rowing in eden -
ah - the sea

To top it all off, she has to juggle the added weight of a crush that just won't leave her be. Her plan to grow up as a lonely maid with Wednesday doesn't seem as ideal anymore, not with him around.

might i but moor - tonight -
in thee

Salem's entire life becomes one big wild night, and not the sexy kind that Emily Dickinson once wrote about. Navigating a mystery decades old, the Addams twins have their hands full, and Salem fears that not even her poems can get her out of this one.

— emily dickinson

malina weissman as

Salem Addams"I'm Nobody! Who are you?"

Salem Addams
"I'm Nobody! Who are you?"

jenna ortega as