𝐢𝐯. 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

Winnie, Will, Nik, Mike, and Lucas returned to the Wheeler basement and Mike started sulking as soon as he sat on the couch. Lucas tried calming him, Winnie took a seat on one of their armchairs, and Will and Nik sat at the D&D table.

"What's wrong with me? What did I do wrong?" Mike asked.

"Nothing." Lucas replied.

"Loads of things." Winnie said.

"What did I do wrong? What could I have done wrong?" Mike asked again, shovelling chips into his mouth.

"Mike, do I have to go through this again?" Lucas asked.

"I just don't understand what I did to deserve this." Mike said.

"Nothing. Nothing. That's my whole point. You are the victim here." Lucas told him.

"I know. It's just, why is she treating me this way?" Mike asked.

"Well, maybe, I mean, it's just a thought, but, did you ever think that it might be because you're a piece of shit." Winnie sneered.

"Mike--" Lucas sighed.

"What did I do wrong?" Mike exclaimed. "What did I do wrong?!"

"Mike, stop. Relax. Just relax. Okay? Stop asking rational questions." Lucas told him.

"I know, I know, you're right." Mike agreed. Winnie scoffed at this and tried blocking out their conversation.

"Yeah." Lucas replied.

"Because women act on emotion and not logic." Mike stated.

"Precisely. It's a totally different species." Lucas said, sitting on the armrest of the couch.

"You do know that I'm right here, don't you? Because what's coming out of your mouths is absolute bullshit. We don't act on emotion, and El had every right to dump you. You lied straight to her face, and now, instead of apologising, you're sulking in our basement, getting advice from Lucas, who thinks he's a genius on the topic of women!" Winnie snapped, getting out of her seat.

"Guys, it's ready." Will said, trying to stop a fight from happening.

"Will, not right now." Lucas said.

"They broke up with you. What else is there to talk about?" Will asked.

"Tons." Lucas replied.

"Yeah, we're trying to solve the great mystery of the female species." Mike said.

"You don't have to 'solve the mystery' because there is literally a female standing right in front of you." Nik scoffed.

"Thank you." Winnie sighed but was stopped from saying anything else when Mike let out a giant burp.

"Dude, you can smell the nacho cheese." Mike chuckled. Will and Nik groaned and Winnie quickly covered her face.

"I got that beat." Lucas grinned.

"What?" Mike asked.

"Oh, no." Will sighed.

"No, Lucas, no." Mike pleaded.

"God, save us." Nik muttered.

"Lucas, I swear to God, if you even think about--" Winnie started but she was cut off by Lucas farting. "Lucas!" She screeched, running into the bathroom and locking the door.

After a couple of seconds, someone was banging their fists on the door. "Winnie! You can come out now!" Nik called out.

She unlocked the door and poked her head out, taking a quick look around before fully stepping out. "Ok, well, I'm gonna go to sleep because it's late, so don't wake me up." She told them, grabbing a blanket from the basket by the bathroom and sitting in her beanbag.